» 113

JACEDAICHI CASE FILES
[2/3]

• • •

"Jennifer is the one who claimed theft, right?" Y/N confirmed, reading over the briefing notes, "That transfer student."

"Yeah," Jace said, "I don't trust this girl, some of her claims don't add up. One minute, it's a wallet from her boyfriend & the next is from her dad."

"It's like she's lying to get clout..." Y/N remarked, entering the architecture classroom to announce the news, "Guys, we're— what the fuck?!"

"Y/N!" Vasco called, crying as the other members had held him down from petting the cat. It was his torture, apparently.

"Holy fu—"
"PRINCESS Y/N HAS RETURNED!"

• • •

"The first suspect is the one who opened Vasco's locker, the homeroom teacher of the architecture classroom." Y/N announced to the men who had carried her on their shoulders as she read off the notepad.

"The lie...is here!" Jace said, pointed at a phrase.

LIE:
"𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤"

"The second suspect...fashion department's most hated herself," She said after underlining the lie in the testimony, "Yui Kim."

"Zack~ Wanna go to the cafeteria?"
"I'm sleepy. Piss off already."

"Tch, I'll beat her to the pulp!" Y/N threatened as she watched Yui interrupt Zack's sleep which only she was allowed to do

"Wait, what was the hole in her alibi?" Y/N asked, reviewing the clues, "Everything checked out."

"HER TEARS PROVE HER INNOCENCE!"
"But she didn't even cry!"

"HER TEARS PROVE HER INNOCENCE!""But she didn't even cry!"