» 2

"THE FIRST DAY"

••

Your alarm went off and yet, it didn't even matter

Your alarm went off and yet, it didn't even matter. You were up all night because of the neighbors next door (not Daniel). It sounded like a woman getting murdered or getting beat. She was just, moaning and all.

ANGEL (Y/N): They were probably eating some good food, it's not good to sleep on a empty stomach.

DEVIL (Y/N): Or, she was getting her a-

"What do you think of that guy that was with Daniel yesterday?" You asked your buddies as you packed your bag and started to walk for the door.

DEVIL (Y/N): Why does it matter? We don't exist.

Suddenly, they turned to mist and made smoke to be extra.

You shrugged, maybe the ramen you had yesterday was bad.

The sunlight from the outside world greeted you as you walked out in this, really, ugly uniform. Just as you stepped out, you saw the other boy from yesterday walk out.

"Hey!" He called as you closed the door & waited for him to arrive, "I'm Daniel, the other's roommate"

"...."

"Listen, about last night, I want to apologize for that, usually my roomate and I get hot in our room & sleep... naked. You weren't supposed to see that." He added.

"..."

"Want to walk together?"

You sighed. You had been wondering what happened after, but you honestly wanted to brush everything off with some sleep.

He wore the same school symbol as you so walking with him wouldn't be a problem, right? In any case, you decided to walk with him anyway.

"Worst decision of my life"

He wouldn't stop trying to talk to you. Like he was a chatty bug. Too chatty. But he offered some breakfast and you were super hungry.

So. You always accept a person's offer. Hehe.

You sat by one another eating a bun from a local shop. It was 30 minutes before school would start and it was a 10 minute walk meaning you both had time to eat everyday like this if you left around the same time as always.

"So tell me about yourself! Are you new too?" Daniel asked.

"Mhm." You answered flatly. You looked to Daniel seeing his eyes waiting for more of a response.

You sighed. Though traumatized, you GUESS you'll let it slide this time around. Plus, you didn't want to be alone for lunch. Maybe his handsomeness can gain some points with the lunch lady too.

"Yes. I'm moving here from... a place. I live alone & I'm studying fashion. How about you?" You asked.

"I'm studying fashion too! Why do you like it?"