» 43

THE LIFE OF A PARTY
[1/5]

party date changed to
sunday to fit with the
storyline.

•••

"Thanks for seeing me on short notice..." You gag at the idea of being here, but it was the only stylist available on such a short time.

"..Eli"

"Of course. I'll make sure it's quick & amazing." Eli assured, ushering you to sit while you shake your head in disagreement.

"Are you sure that there's no one else I can work with?" You ask, seeing every other stylist busy with other customers which cross countered your question, "Please don't make me look bad."

"I promise I won't, and if I did, no one would even notice. You're too amazing looking! But I'll do my best, okay?" Eli assures causing you to give in and sit in the seat— he starting to comb out any knots, "Any looks that you are going for?"

After not hearing a response for moments, he called your name again. Though, seconds after, you were still in thoughts. Then, it hit you.

"Uhhh.."

"Can you do something simple and modern? I don't really mess with my hair so I'm honestly
not used to this..mess." You admit, making him chuckle.

"Sure thing. Just relax." Eli orders with a very soothing voice, beginning to work fast.

•    •    •

To your surprise, Eli didn't get revenge on you for all the unholy things you've done in the past.

Your hair was now not the mess it was before. This time, it was straightened with some light & sweet curls at the end.

"Woah, amazing! Thank you." You said in awe then realizing you were out of character, "B-But you still suck, how much do I owe you?"

"Please, on the house. Have fun at your party." Eli bid, placing his materials away as you hesitantly put your wallet away.

"Okay, now you don't suck as much."

RING

So unique, what a girl. Eli stares at the door seeing you go right...then turning back and going left.

"SHIT—WHICH WAS WAS IT AGAIN?"

•    •    •

"I'll have the usual

"I'll have the usual. Thanks." You order kindly then swiping your card, startled to see Daniel looking curiously through the glass of the cafe.