» 4

"LIGHTNING FAST FISTS"

••

It was late at night

It was late at night. You were dying and hungry. And dying. Same things.

"Please dawg just one (favorite snack) and I'll never ever bother you again." You bribed chubby Daniel as you walked to the convience store with him. 

Chubby Daniel and Y/N had weird interactions. He seemed paranoid 24/7 and nervous everytime school Daniel was brought up. Maybe he was intimidated by his looks? Who knows? Either way, you both made conversation since he started working at the convenience store.

"Okay, okay fine. Only 'cause you walked all the way over and you're gonna need it." He says opening the door and clocking into his shift.

You cheered and walked in the store grabbing one or two packages before ringing it up.

The manager wasn't there surprisingly so you waved goodbye and left.

••

I really drank all my Sprite? You thought pausing the 'how to be a better person' video, I gotta get more

You threw on a black tank top, (favorite color) shorts and sandals. Off you went.

The dark always frightened you up until now, you've always kept a night light with you. Like, what if some wet banana cover you saw on the streets became a huge monster and killed you? Exactly.

What you saw may have even frightened you more. A friend you cared for, hurt.

Daniel's eye was bruised badly but if he saw you, he'd make up a lame excuse. He talked to his mom a little longer before you punched the wall and left a dent. Whoever did this is gonna pay, they made him lie to his mom for crying out loud!

"Huh? What was that? Ghost?" Daniel says looking around making you hide.

'I gotta go home, I think my hand is bleeding' You thought jogging off, 'I'll confront him maybe tomorrow'.