» 35

AN INTERNSHIP
[01]

•   •   •

"Are you Na Yoon-ae? I'm Royce Taen's daughter; he said I talk to you first." The blonde receptionist nodded and stood up. She fixed her skirt & smiled to you.

"You must be Y/N, nice to meet you! Follow me, your employment is effective immediately." She shook your hand and began guiding you down a hall.

"What does that mean?" You asked, fixing your jeans and hair.

"It just means that you work as soon as possible, I think. Honestly, I'm not sure. They say we have to speak and dress formally here." Yoon-ae answered with a chuckle in her words.

"Aah. Sounds boring."

"As the intern, you'll answer calls, make coffee, write emails. The usual things you'd see in the movies," She glanced & saw your shocked look, "What is it?"

"Don't I have training or something?" You ask while scratching the back of your neck shyly.

"Why would you need training?" Yoon-Ae countered opening the black door.

"Now, Y/N, we're all assigned a specific boss or assignment. So, you'll start with," You step in casually as she straightens her look, "DG."

Your eyes lock with a man with a cold attitude. He had vibrant pink hair and pale, glassy skin. DG locked his fingers together and stared (at least you thought, he wore black tinted glasses that was hard to tell) at you, analyzing everything.

He kind of looked like a mob boss, but more modern. He wore a collared black shirt that left the two first buttons opened and revealed a small bit of his chest.

"Who is this?" You asked, turning to Yoon-Ae. DG watched you shocked, sorta, but kept his face impassive as he watched the scene unfold.

"DG? Oh! He's one of our best clients, he's a pretty popular singer right now. All of his shows are sold out." She explained to you. Does this girl really not know?

"Hm. Well, Is there a different person I can work under?" You asked causing her taken back look.

Who wouldn't want to work for DG himself?!

"I...No. Unfortunately not, your father-" You interrupt her and place your palm up, "stepfather"

"Step-father assigned you to the best and, to no surprise, DG's the best." She smiles at DG, who shows no reaction, as you sigh loudly.

"Okay, forget it. Let's continue?" You ask catching her off guard greatly. What does she have against DG? What is this?!

"O-of course," She turns to DG and bows, "Have a great day sir."

He dismisses her with a nod. DG was going to continue his work before he noticed the stubborn H/L H/C girl who stood casually by the open door.

"Yes?" DG called irritated by her presence.

"Aha. Nothing. I was just debating." Y/N answered, tucking her hand in her sweater's pocket.

"About..?" His interest peaked when he had realized he could get a glimpse into the girl's mind.

"How old you are. So, you got kids or something? You look 30." Y/N asked catching him slipping.