» 23

MIDTERMS
[02]

After studying every minute of literally each day, it was testing day

After studying every minute of literally each day, it was testing day. Was this going to worth it? It better be, you skipped practice 3/4 of the time. The 1 on 1 tournament started in two days too, geez. Better be passing with flying colors!

The test passed on to you when you looked at the packet. Your eyes widened as you looked through each question, progressively forgetting the material. What.

"Who the hell writes an essay on boats!? Who?" You yelled crying as everyone stared.

"L/N, quiet!" The old teacher ordered.

"Right, sorry." You sniffled & wiped the tears. Mira face palmed as you continued crying and worked as hard as you can, taking educated guesses on every problem.

The second period of testing came along & Mira handed your test with worried glances. This time, they spaced out the desks so it'd be harder to cheat this time.

Uhhhh

It felt like your brain cells died. A battle taking place in your brain with the brain cells & the test.

BRAIN CELL #1: NO, DON'T DIE ON ME #2. WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!

BRAIN CELL #2: You're.. the only one.. who can save us.. tell my wife.. that I love her.

BRAIN CELL #1: nOoOoo- I WILL AVENGE YOU!

INNER Y/N #1: ... I thought they died when she was learning to color in preschool.

INNER Y/N #2: Same

DEVIL Y/N: FOR #2!

Every part of Y/N's body cheered and charged at the test's evil minions with full power.

ANGEL Y/N: Are we agreeing?

DEVIL Y/N: I don't know what that means.

ANGEL Y/N: ...Ok

Y/N looked at her paper and suddenly felt a burst of energy and confidence take over her body. She picked up her pencil and remembered the material she worked hard on these past few days. Confidently, she answered every question as fast as possible while also reassuring herself.

It was the final testing day.

You sneakily looked back at Zack who wasn't struggling like you. You gave him the saddened look as he looked at your desk & planted his face on the desk loudly.

"You're holding it upside down." He whispered.

"O-oh!" You yelled louder than you thought as you flipped the paper around and saw your questions.