» 36

AN INTERNSHIP
[02]

•    •    •

"Y/N, coffee call for 3." Yoon-ae called from her desk holding the phone to her ear.

You nod and place your jacket around your chair. You had just got back to your desk only to be called to go downstairs and give three iced coffees.

"Okay, thanks." You thank & move yourself to the elevators that you had literally just got off.

If you wanted to work out this much, you would've signed up for the gym.

Ding!

The elevator opens and you see a struggling girl with papers already reminded of Crystal.

"Oh this isn't my- oh hello! What floor are you going to?" She asks, watching you while you entered the elevator.

"Floor 8, thank you. Would you like some help?" You ask, picking up the vanilla folder that fell from the stack of hers.

"Oh boy, would I?" You take the large stack from her and she adjusts her blouse and bun, "Thank you.. I haven't seen you before. What's your name?"

She looks at you with her brown eyes and big glasses. Pale skin covered with leggings and a long shirt. Definitely, she was a beauty- just a little clumsy and timid.

"I'm L/N Y/N, I just started today. And you?" You introduce, shaking her hand.

"I'm Jung Sa-eun. I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired right now so-" The elevator door opens and you carefully hand her the stack, "It was nice to meet you."

She walks off the elevator, papers hitting the ground right before the doors shut. You giggle and stop, feeling triggered when the elevator does that small drop. [If you've been on the elevator, you know that horrid jumpscare thing]

"Me too, me too.." You state as the elevator ascends to your floor.

•    •    •

You mix the last sugar to the coffee and place the metal cap on top [stop using plastic cups and save the environment bitches] and add it to the tray. Luckily for you, they put the break room right by the private studios so jobs would be easier for assistants.

You walked carefully out the door eyeing the coffees just in case they decide to jump you and spill onto the ground. After 15 years, you finally knocked on the door before opening it with your other hand- one arm with coffees, the other on the knob.

You eyes focused on the tray, not one spill so far.

"Here's your coffee." You announce handing, who you assumed, were the producers a cup of coffee, "Is there anything else you need?"

Your body lightens after the weight [aka the coffee spilling] lifted from your shoulders, it felt like a big deal for you. It was, sorta. Maybe. No, not really.

As much as I want to know you..

"Y/N, right?" DG confirms, patting the empty seat next to him. You hesitantly sit down, glancing at the old producer. He shrugs and the producer places his headphones on, leaving you to suffer.

"Yeaah. Your new assistant & the new intern." You answer. He nods and leans back in his chair, running his hands through his dyed hair and revealing the stressed form to you.