» 8

"HOME SWEET HOME"
[END]
(don't you dare say it)

••
"Okay, Y/N, we're going home!" Daniel commanded grabbing your wrist and sitting you in the toilet. He grabbed supplies to help you clean up as you put your head in your hands.

As much as you wanted to stay, you were getting into a pretty shit mood. Your head was pounding and the drowsiness was hitting harder than ever— no more alcohol. You opened the shower curtain and rolled into the the tub casually laying there.

"Why you little-"
"I can't walk! I'm too dizzy!"

"Bah! You're drunk!" Daniel said as you turned on the tub and splashed him laughing. He looks at you disgusted while you lay casually in the tub. Poor Daniel was only being a responsible friend. He held his head in pain trying to figure out what to do with you since you were being a drag.

I wanna go out and eat Tteokbokki.

"Tacos! Tacos! Taco- Tacos or Tteokbokki?"

"No sober, no food! Wait, maybe that'll help, I-I don't know anymore!" Daniel said in a panic reaching for his phone, "I need to call someone, I'll be right outside, don't you move."

You gulped. It was intimidating how he sounded and for some reason the drinks were making you sensitive to everything. Especially Zack's attitude. Since day one, you had it out for one another, but with his words today, you just wanted to change everything. You didn't want things to repeat. You put your head down lost in thought and eventually close your eyes.

What felt like a few seconds ended up leading to 10 minutes as you fell asleep. Daniel walks back in with a friend sighing as you snored ever so loudly.

••

Drowsy, you woke up realizing you weren't in the bathroom anymore, but on someone's back? Your arms were wrapped around someone's neck while your legs were held up. Around you was the jacket that Mira lended. Assuming it was Daniel you rested your head again.

"Daniel, Zack is a piece of shit." You mumbled.

"Oh thanks, I try to be." Daniel answered. Wait, what the fuck? You angled your head to see a better view of Daniel, but saw Zack?

"You move too much, drunkie. Can you relax a bit?" Zack advised.

"Oh okay.." You said nuzzling your head into his neck, "W-wait- Yo! Where the fuck is Daniel?!"

"Relax! Damn! I'm barely sober, we'll both fall if you move!" Zack yelled causing your fussing to halt, "... He told me to take you to the subway station— not a question, but a command. Then his chubby friend came to get him because he got so drunk and passed out." Zack explained as you processed everything slowly.

"Oh," You started laying your head back on his shoulder, "So his roomate got him and he ditched me.. everyone hates me."

"I wouldn't say that," Zack replied as his cologne hit your nose (it was addicting), "He didn't want to leave you but the short one couldn't take two people on his back. Plus.. I feel guilty.. and needed a walk myself."

"Why is that?" You asked knowing his answer. Zack was silent.

"I.. I am impulsive and I said things I don't mean," He started, "Y/N, you aren't a bad person. I think, we started off wrong and I jumped to conclusions."

"... It's fine." You said, "I could never stay mad at you. You remind me of this old friend I have."

"Let's start over?"
"Sounds good."

••

Instead of the subway station, Zack decided to travel straight to Y/N's home

Instead of the subway station, Zack decided to travel straight to Y/N's home. He knew better than to leave a woman to travel alone.

"We're here." He announced as he held your wrist for stability, "Gimme your keys."

"My house is embarrassing, don't tell anyone about this." You said digging in your purse for some keys. He let out a huff as you had said that 10 times while going up the hill.

Scrummaging through your purse, a small polaroid fell out of the ground. Zack bent to grab it and his eyes widened at the content.

It was you, age 12, holding up a trophy. It was your first boxing tournament you won, but not just any boxing tournament. Zack's first tournament.

"Found them! Did I drop something?" Y/N asked.
".. No."

Zack stuck the photo in his pocket. He needed to know for sure.

••