» 44

THE PARTY
[2/5]

•••

"Y/N, we're here. Get out of the car." DG ordered popping a gum into his mouth as you straighten your outfit.

"You go out first. I need to...text...my...pet dolphin! Yeah, I need to text him that I will be out late. I'll be out in a second." You slouch down, continuing to go on your phone & pretending not to feel DG's dead stare on you.

Honestly, you were nervous & definitely not going to blend in well with those rich people. You didn't even blend in with kids at your school.

"Y/N, get out of the car." DG repeated, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Why's don't we do best for last?"
"That's you should go out first."
"Oi!"

"Fine, I'll go out first." DG announced.

He fixed his suit one time & gestured for his driver to open the door. The driver obliged & allowed DG to step out first & onto the carpet. DG, not caring for the photos being taken, turned around & had extended his hand to you— helping you out of the car.

Hesitantly, you take his hand and pull yourself out of the limo—making sure that you didn't expose a part of yourself and seemed very lady like—while behind you the door shuts and the car is zooming off.

• • •

DG locked his arm with yours and lead you down to the familiar, and quite elegant, hall. It was very historic looking— having antics & famous art work from the renaissance era. The walls were also nice and seemed decorated & sculpted by the angels themselves. Overall, it was just amazing.

The piano played a beautiful melody as a female sang by the pianist's side. She was one of the few people that Y/N saw as a literal goddess.

The girl had blonde, straight hair like Rapunzel's that had matched well with her pale glossed skin. Her smile & brown eyes were seductive, yet sweet— similar to the roses decorated outside the halls.

The singer wore a floor-length and sleeveless wine colored dress. It hugged her curves and even went the extra mile, making the girl look have fat in the right places. On one side of the dress was a long slit that exposed her brightly sun-kissed leg which also giving the audience a look at her sun colored heels.

"She's beautiful." Y/N admitted, truthfully feeling underdressed because of the singer, "I hope I can look like that one day..."

"You don't need to look like anyone to be called beautiful," DG reminded, "You are already. Don't worry about your looks or hope to be someone else."

"W-Where is this c-coming from?" Y/N asked taken back by DG's sudden kindness, "That– I—Kindness isn't like you."

"Someone's flustered," DG said taking a glass of Chardonnay from a waitress' tray, "I'm only being honest. Not used to compliments I see?"

"Y-yeah." Y/N said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear–again a habit she picked from Mira, "Wha– Thanks."

"Y-you don't look bad, I lied. You're handsome as well." Y/N mumbled, low-key not wanting him to hear, as she took his glass and instantly put it on another's tray before he could drink it.