» 74

EPISODE TITLE: “JAIRO'S DATE”

••

“Alright, remember what I told you. No alcohol, no smoking, no–” (Y/N) covered Jairo's mouth as he muffles more rules.

“You need to shut up and stop worrying about me, you grandpa. Don't you have anything else to do?” She harshly says taking her hand away.

Currently, they both sat in a blue Jeep in front of a small party (Y/N) had gotten invited to.

“Uh, I do bitch. I have a... meeting with...” He looked around the car seeing a pink, fluffy dice he kept as an ornament.

“A guy named Pice..” Jairo's eyes landed on a clean, extravagant cat trinket with pink glasses on sitting on the dashboard.

“Pice... Cat.” (Y/N) rolls her eyes pointing to both items as Work by Rihanna played.

“Oh girl, I love this song!” He continued to dance as she cringed at him.

“You know what, that's it.” She turns off the song after picking up the phone and texting his boyfriend.

“Woah! What're you doing?” Jairo attempted to reach for his phone as she finished sending the text.

“You need something to do, you're always with me or doing ‘business’! That's why this... Nam is going to hang out with you tonight!” She says holding up his phone as his face drops.

“Nam is always busy, there's no way–” The phone chimed as both of them turned to the screen shocked at the response.

Sure :) see you at 7? Your place?’ (Y/N) dropped his phone covering her mouth from exploding from laughter.

“Are you fucking kidding me? BITCH, don't call me for a ride later. Now get out, I have to clean my house!” She laughs as she gathered her things rushing out the car.

ZOOOOOM

“Crap, I left my phone in there!” (Y/N) yells patting her back pockets.

“Nam, how are you babe?” Nam stood in front of Jairo's apartment wearing a black shirt and joggers that were Jairo's.

Nam was a pale, skinny guy with brown, messy hair that was usually covered with a hat.

Jairo had no idea what made Nam so attracted to him, I mean, he was the complete opposite.

Nam was more of a angel rather than a thug like him, he always kept his grades straight and helps at the pet shelter everyday.

(Imagine his senior quote: “My grades were straighter than me”)

He hugged Jairo pushing him into the house while kicking the door shut.