» 26

RETREAT
[01]

•    •    •

"Hey Y/N!""What's up Y/N?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey Y/N!"
"What's up Y/N?"

Your classmates (mostly boys) greeted you with full energy. Meanwhile, you'd returned a greeting with a yawn and half wave, vice versa for Daniel.

"Yo," Zack nonchalantly greeted holding his bags close to his side, "What's up Y/N? You cool?"

"Fuck no, I'm not. It's too early and someone woke me up by mowing a lawn at early as fuck o' clock. We don't even have lawns in our area!" You complained.

"A-ah same.." Zack followed, not understanding what the hell you were talking about, though still listening to your complaints.

"Hey Danny. What's up Y/N?" Jiho adds.

We're going to the retreat.

You looked at Daniel who rolled a Louis Vuitton suitcase with luxurious clothing packed inside. He wore all designer clothing, flexing on everyone as they adored him.

You, on the other hand, wore a simple F/C shirt with a simple design of Rick and Morty where your heart was. With ripped jeans and F/B sneakers Jay got you along with heehee ass hoop earrings, you looked B-Class level compared to Daniel– who was AAAAA-Class.

"She's probably from another world!"
"So pretty in simple clothes~"
"Hope she sits next to me!"

"She's probably from another world!""So pretty in simple clothes~""Hope she sits next to me!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Middle school retreat
memories were terrible, but

"What up, bus dude?" You greet moving to the front of the bus and placing your AirPods into your ear. Surprisingly, your mom awarded you after the game and gave you the DRIP.

Heaven~ You say sitting back in your chair and getting comfortable, letting out a comfortable sigh.

That time I wasn't known.