» special no. 3

i. hit. 20k. reads. holy shit, thank you guys!

it's extremely insane how far i've gotten with this book and how much farther i'm gonna go, thank you so much!

Also, if you send fan or cover art: please send to my email from now on which is in my account bio.

Please do not contact me through that email unless we're talking business. (I sound like a rapper.)

- (Y/N) SECTION -

1. [WHO DO YOU LIKE THE MOST? (UPDATE US)]

Once again, the group leaned in closer excited for (Y/N)'s written answer on the dry erase board.

She finishes covering her answer with her chest looking back at them who are casually whistling and looking away.

"Well, here it is!" She flips the board over when they all shoot their heads at the board disappointed and walking away in different directions.

"Hey, what I do? Come back guys." The board drops on the ground when she chases after each individually.

"You say yourself all the time!"
"What? You want me to lie?!"

2. [CAN YOU DO A SCENE WITH KOUJI?]

(Y/N) peeks her head into Kouji's room finding him eating chips at the computer.

"Kouji." He glances at her before going back into changing his school grades.

"The fans want us to make a scene-" Kouji throws a wrapper at her head with one hand before continuing his hacking, "No.".

"WHAT?! WHY?" (Y/N) fully steps in showing her crying form, "I thought we were buddies.".

"Because I don't want to waste my time with you, close the door behind you." You angrily stomp before seeing a tissue box and throwing it at his head.

"That's child abuse! I can report
you faster than lightning!"
"No please! I'm on my second straw!"

3. [WHAT HAPPENED TO APOLLO? ARE YOU ADOPTING HIM?]

"Apollo and I hang out every weekend. I'm not allowed to have a puppy yet, but I'm hoping to adopt him soon."

(Y/N) lifts up Apollo showing him to the camera before lifting his paw and letting him wave.

Meanwhile, Vasco watches from the door's window crying in Japanese seeing Apollo walking around.

4. [DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?]

"Welcome back to my cooking channel, today we're going to be reheating a hot pocket."

(Y/N) showcases a cold hot pocket on a blue plate before throwing in into the microwave.

"Now, I've searched how to cook a hot pocket and I believe you have to put it for four minutes." [ERROR] looks up from the camera nervously putting up three fingers.

(Y/N) puts the 5 minute mark accidentally when she looks at the camera awkwardly.

"Well, I don't know how to clear the time so...five minutes!"