Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Upset

Start from the beginning

Mike pulled into the parking space right outside Costa Coffee shop and I hugged him. "You know I love you like no one else sis, Right?" He smiled and squeezed me tight.

"Yeah I know you do bro. I got to go but Ill ring you when I am finished work."

*6hours later*

"Sorry can I get a Black coffee and a piece of you please" I heard a familiar voice and I smiled.

"Yeah 1 second, Im just finishing." I turned around with James' coffee.

'Actually, then Ill skip the coffee and go straight to you please" He smiled and I took off my apron and went to my boss.

"Can I have a word V?" V was the coolest boss on the planet. She was so understanding. Her name was Violet but she always said that calling her that meant that it was just business.

"Sure kiddo what's up with you?"

'I am leaving for 4 months and I leave tomorrow' I went red and looked down to the floor biting my lip "I know the time is so bad but its a last minute thing with Michael. I want to be there to support him."

'That's fine; I hope you have fun, your jobs here when you want it. Clearly James doesn't know?" I shook my head "Bae you have to tell him"

"I know I'm going to tell him later, Thanks for everything V!" I gave her a huge hug left through the entrance hand in hand with James.

"So where are we going?" I asked James as we sat into the car and I looked at James who had a check smile on his face.

"Back to my house, Mom and Dad aren't home and they won't be home for hours so that gives me plenty of time with my favourite girl'

When we pull up outside James house it is around 7pm and he opens the door and leans me in first and I walk up to his bedroom. I lay down on his bed waiting for him to close his door.

"Are you going to come here or not" I said awaiting his presence.

"Yes I am just giving me a second to change" He left the room for a split second and came back in his boxers "Are you forgeting something?" I said laughing but couldn't help but biting my lip.

"I'm sorry MS. Clifford would you like me to put on more cloths" He stands in front of me with his arms out questioning my statement.

"Ah No I think I'll live, now come here I have to tell you something, it's important so you're not allowed to interrupt me"

"Sure what's up" He said as he lays on the bed next to me

"I'm leaving"

"Leaving where?"

"On tour with 5 Seconds of Summer" James' eyes become filled with tears and one started to roll down his face.

"So you are breaking up with me" His state made me upset

I leaned in to his chest and hugged him "Who said we were going to break up?"

"But if you are gone th.."

"What year do you like in I still have a phone, Skype and everything under the sun, Ill plague you if that makes you feel better?" I laughed as I lifted my head for my eyes to meet his. We shared a moment of complete silent. He leaning in cupped my face and kissed me softly. The kiss going more intense and before I could take another breath James was on top of me in one of our great passionate make outs.

*BEEP- BEEEP-BEEEEEEP*

The in the only Michael Clifford everyone. I groan heavily as James layout on the bed.

"Hello" I said in a tempering voice

"What's up sis?"

"Seriously Mike! Your timing is impeccable!"

"Wait what? Ohhh... ewww Jessi don't take this the wrong way but you need to stop what you are doing and get home and pack we are leaving in less than 7 hours!" Michael said in a panic.

"Oh thanks for the call........ Yeah love you too........Bye" I said with a frown on my face knowing that I didn't have enough time to finish what I started on James.

"Babe you need to get dressed and bring me home, I need to pack"

"So this is your last time here for like 4 months... How sad!" A tear rolled down his face.

We walked out the front door and James locked it behind him.

*At My House*

"So I guess this is it" I said whilst James was cupping my face as I cried on his shoulder.

"This isn't forever" James comforted me.

I got out of the car and ran around to the driver sit of the car and James wound down the window and kissed me softly to say goodbye to me for the last time. He wiped away to last tear from my face.

I stood at the door until he drove away and then I unlocked and heard Mike in his room so I took off my boots and ran to his door. I stood at Michael's door until he saw my face.

"Hey How was Jam... Do you need a hug?" He clearly was being sarcastic but then I nodded agreeing with and I ran to his hands and collapsed in a mess and tears.

"It's okay Jess... You will see him soon don't worry."

"Let me go Mike, I need to pack." He hugged me tighter

"Michael LET GO." He released and I feel back.

"I have it done for you so you so you could sleep "He smiled

"Thanks, Can I sleep in here tonight please I can't sleep in an empty room."

"Sure you can get ready in here I need to get a drink, I'll be back in a minute"

I took off my makeup and brushed my hair and teeth as normal and put on one of James t-shirts, that I took from his room before we left so I could remember his smell, and a pair of shorts and tied my hair up in a high bun. I cried myself to sleep but was a little worried about meeting the boys tomorrow.... What if they don't like me? Anxiety stop it, not now, You are not going to ruin this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys, the next few chapters are going to get interesting because we finally meet 5 Seconds Of Summer. I hope you are enjoying it so far.

calumhemmingsirwin

DONT FORGET TO

SHARE. LIKE COMMENT