9.3-SWEET NOTHINGS, A FILTHY TOUCH AGAINST MY SKIN AND THE LETTERS IN THE TRUCK.

↳R i l e y.

"I knew you would find her" Jasmine spoke as she was seated within her seat holding what seemed to be hot coffee in a all white mug.

"Why can't you two just leave me alone for once?" I cross my arms watching as they smiled at each other like evil geniuses.

"Because we aren't going to let a young minded beautiful girl go out there in the middle of the night with a dumb problematic boy" Lamar spoke with a smile as he looked at me weirdly.

I seen jasmine  walk out the room leaving her warm coffee on the counter as she excuses herself to the bathroom with a sweet smile. I just stood there avoiding eye contact with Lamar.

"What do you think about Harry?" Lamar speaks crossing his arms with a small smile. "He's in a underrated drug deal with his brother, Father— A former police man and a woman who is a cheating wife to a lost man named Kevin".

I had a confidant smile before I proceeded, "Other than that he's okay".

"Listen Riley I know me joining into your family is a bit of a stretch for now, But just give me time and you'll like me" Lamar almost belted with confidence making me roll my eyes out of boredom from that speech of his.

"Oh please, I will never like you" I harshly spoke with my words leaving a evil look upon his face and me wanting to take back what I had said.

Suddenly he pushes me up against the counter.
He looks at me before getting inches close to my face, "You'll love me someday".

I breathed in deeply wanting to hurt him but something took over me, Definitely fear.

He then proceeded to take his filthy hand and press it up against my thigh, Going higher and higher.

My insides were screaming with disgust, Feeling filthy myself. I began to feel his breath upon the crook of my neck.

The door knob to the bathroom begins to be messed with. That's when he paced off to the couch and pretended to do something.

Standing there feeling horrible with myself knowing I should've done something.

"Is everything alright?" She questioned.
Heading for the door at the last instant I met with the door knob feeling a firm grip.

"How come Jahseh didn't accompany you this time?" Kevin questioned he ruffles through his blondish brown hair.

I sighed before saying, "At one of his concerts in which  he's probably having the time of his life".

He made a worried face expression, "What are you doing here then?" I gave a simple answer, "Lamar will ruin the concert, Like he does every single time".

I then began to think about what had happened back at that house—God I'm still disgusted with my self.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Kevin asks me, I could tell he was looking through me.
"No, I'm alright".

As Kevin went on doing what he was doing I closed my eyes resting them. A mood was set in My head me and Jahseh alone in his brand new car.

As I feel his member excitedly bulging through his black ripped jeans which were held by the spiked belt I admired so much.

Although sex was never something I've been apart of I never liked the appeal of the cliche lovely sex scenes I've seen in movies.

Jahseh was everything I liked— His edginess to his sad side, I loved it all. As our soft warm skins touch oh so harshly. Wanting to whisper dirty things within his ear the tattooed, Soft hand of his travels further up my skirt.

But my eyes widely opened once I then looked back at the un-expected scene regarding me and Lamar.
I wanted to burst out confessing to Kevin but I knew that would start a huge riot.

"Who use to be Lamar's wife?" I question making Kevin look at me before making a thinking face.
"I'm not sure about all that Riley, You'll have to find out on your own".

"Hey Kevin, How long has my mother been sending letters to you?" He takes a look at me before looking away. "Why don't you safe me time— Take the cars to my truck and search around for the letters".

Joy hit me once again "Thanks".
As I seated myself upon the high seat of his truck the smell of alcohol was all in the air.

I began to look around until I seen lots of letters all over the backseat. Good grief I could probably spend hours upon hours in here.

I reached my hand to grip a handful of letters, Some fell from my grip onto the seat once more.
I kicked my shoes off getting comfortable.

I relaxed myself, It comforts thee. Going letter through letter bills upon bills until that same handwriting caught my eye.

This letter had coffee stains upon it and this time the letter ended with a —S.
It brought a spark of joy.

I opened the sealed letter without hesitation.
A blue lined piece of paper folded in four, The letter began with a date, Which were a couple days ago.

My address seems to change Often my dear, Moving place to place finding the right family member to stay with.

I'm a mess at this moment but I can't blame anyone for my bad choices. Crying isn't a priority of mine but I can't lie and say It hasn't been a hobby for a bit now.

I have many un-told sins and I'm finding my faith with god himself. I know he has forgave me, Now all I need is for the love of my life— Riley, To forgive me.

I've done many unforgivable things, My apologies. But god Jasmine— You are in a messy knots you won't be able to run from.

I am sluggish trying to proceed my goal which to to get back with my daughter. I just wish to see what she looks like now— I bet she's beautiful.

—S.

My mother's hand writing was very decent but once it reached the ending it got a bit hard to read do to the fact it was a bit messy.

She made me smile with her words— I know she hasn't been in my life for barley anytime, But like Jahseh spoke of, I have time to make things right with her.