𝟑𝟔. 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝟏𝟕; 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

—RILEY

—RILEY.

"What was going through your head?" I look at a sleep fighting Jahseh.

"You and my friends, It's hard to explain. I just feel like I need to protect you— I think it's a boy thing" He chuckled lightly while looking at all his friends sleep in the background.

"Thank you, It means a lot really" I finally thank him as we look at the view from this high hotel balcony.

Jahseh has joined me out here accompanied by a large white blanket that was probably dirty by now.

"It wasn't enough, He deserved to die" His tone sounded dead serious.

"It was enough, You stood up for me and that's what matters. What good would it had done anyways?" He pauses before thinking.

"It would've done a lot of good, People like him don't deserve to be alive" That was a stubborn Jahseh.

"So I hear you guys may go on tour" He looks at me with a big smile.

"I hope it comes to life, I'm tired of being at the bottom. I'm cutthroat for this Riley and I am ready to put myself out there".

"Let me ask you something, Why do you always put everyone before you?" He looks at me with a serious face expression.

"I never seen it that way before, I like the feelings of others having a good time. It influences me" I smile to myself.

"Holy shit, You're getting your fame Blood succa" He joked with intrigued me.

Looking at his phone showed me a picture of me and Jahseh reposted by one of his fans.

"I hope that's not the case" He looks at me strangely before shaking his head. "Who wouldn't want to be famous?".

I point at myslef as he chuckles, On the inside I might've been freaking out. I knew Jahshs's platform held a lot of people.

Knowing that wouldn't make me famous comforted me but I had a fear of being well known by some— The thought of being judged by a social fan base frightened me.

"I wanted to kill him Riley, Like really bad" I look into his eyes which made him look away.

He seemed uncomfortable, more so nervous I was confused on what to say, I didn't know if he wanted comfort or agreeing support.

"I was never good with girls when it came to jealousy— I can't promise you It won't happen again" All I could do was listen and nod.

Hearing him out completely, "Have you every been in a relationship?" He questioned while yawning the last part.

I shake my head, "I was never interested in one, I've have crushes here and there but it never came to mind" I believe he felt pleased.

"On a honest note, I don't want to loose you ever. I don't give a fuck if we never get into a serious relationship— Just Having you around brings my friends and me happiness" I could agree with him on that.

"I known that since the day you got that tattoo, You proved to me that you were serious about our friendship and nobody but my friends back there have done so" my hand makes it's way to the specific tattoo he was talking about.

"If I die, Can you promise me something?" It was turning into one of those serious conversations.

"Yes Jahseh". "Promise me you will get a tattoo in memory of me— But nothing cheesy or over done" He laughs which makes me laugh.

"Promise" These pinky swears really did make the other person feel so genuine.

"Would you do the same for me?" He looks at me before nodding, "It depends if that's what you wish for".

That's when I began to think, "If I ever die, I would want you to make art with your music. Maybe a album where you can open up about all your mistakes in life" He looks at me not taking me seriously.

"Just imagine it, A raw and truthful album about your past mistakes, It's a coping magnetism".

"Really, I think it would be so well known" I laugh as I hit his arm playfully. "What would this album be called?".

"I'm not sure, Maybe 17– It seems like a un-harmful number but look at all the things you've accomplished by now".

He looks at me before wondering off, "17? Doesn't sound so bad".

"So no tattoo?" I shake my head before hearing him laugh playfully.