𝟑𝟒. 𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇

—RILEY

—RILEY.

Seeing his smile made me happy, Seeing him up on that stage after a call from a bigger producer than before.

I seen people on that stage who I haven't met before, Still being able to feel his body temperature on me comforted me in this large crowd.

I felt as if everything moved in slow motion, "Are y'all fucking ready! Let's do this shit" I thought I had met him before he looked so familiar.

The aggressive boy who screamed into the mic proceeded to jump to the beat, Resting his arm around Jahseh's neck.

They both glisten once the lights are all on them, Members Only; This has been all at them at once.

"Hey" I give a smile to Amber seeing her plus one, She didn't seem amused which confused me.

As if she were too special to stand in the squished crowd, She gave me a small wave which I rushly returned.

They whisper to each other as her plus one seems to walk off holding her purse close to her side.

"I think I got the wrong impression" Amber shyly looked around with embarrassment clouding all
over her face.

"Where did you two meet?" She shakes her head before scratching the back of her neck thinking.

"We're acquaintances, I'm starting to wonder whether she's bi or not" Amber crosses her arms looking around for her.

I laugh at her comment, "She's lucky enough to have met you" Amber playfully hits my arm.

"So they're really going somewhere aren't they?" I smile seeing Jahseh surrounded with this intense orange aura.

"Yeah, They are" I couldn't keep my eyes off them, I always want to pull each of them into a hug and thank them for letting me have something to look forward to every night.

Feelings Amber's plus one's presence turned my smile into a frown, She just looked so bored.

I'm guessing it rubbed me the wrong way knowing I couldn't comprehend how she could keep her composure seeing all of them on that stage.

"I just wanna say, We killed that out there vro !" I smile as Craig, The boy from earlier complimented his friends.

I watch as Stokeley confuses himself with a whine bottle, I decided to help him out which didn't go too well.

"Shit sorry" I was quickl to apologize but the boys just smiled before Craig positioned himself for a waterfall from the Wine bottle.

I did him the favour and as well for everybody else, It ended with Jahseh who then returned the favour with ending the whole wine bottle with me.

"You're very supportive..." Craig seemed to be stumped once again, "Riley".

He nodded his head, "She's always like that" Said a smiling Jahseh sparking up Stokeley's blunt.

I get offered a cigarette which I thought was too hard to decline at this very moment, It wasn't going to put me into a high but I loved the feeling of filling my weak lungs with a dangerous substance.

We stand outside the building they had recently preformed in. Isaiah randomly smiles at me.

I felt powerful, Having all of them be pleased with my presence.

"Who the fuck wants to get fucked up tonight?" We all influence Isaiah as he begins to make plans.

Jahseh made sure he now stayed close to me, "Are you planning on drinking?" He questioned me as if he were waiting for the correct response.

"No, I'm not trying to get in trouble back at the house" He nods before fixing the small chain which hung from my neck.

I was becoming to find it funny that he would just gift me his expensive jewelry without a care in the world, "You can keep this one, Now we can match".

He looked so cute once he smiled and tilted his head admiring me, It lead me to place my hand onto his cheek looking into his eyes.

Forgetting the embarrassment that might come with it, My sharp acrylic nails slightly dig into his skin as I lead my hand down his face— Now I'm holding his chin in my fingertips.

"You're so cute" He chuckles before looking around. "Really" I wanted him to know that he wasn't the only one with sparks exploding on the inside.

"Come on Bonnie and Clyde" It was apparent to me that all of them had just caught our small moment, But I liked that he didn't give a fuck.

I liked the type of boy he was, I loved the idea of him. He was bad but, Soft.

Jahseh was something hard to explain; The example of Jahseh was all over the place.