8.1- CHANGING IN THE PROCESS WITH BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL TO COPE.

↳R i l e y.

"Well at least we have something now"
Jahseh spoke referring to the information I had recently received, "You definitely have to hang out with them at least one more time" I nodded in response.

"Can I ask you something Jahseh?" I felt more comfortable asking him this now that stokeley wasn't in the room any longer. He nods indicating me to proceed.

"Are you jealous of Harry?" He looks at me with vicious eyes— "Of course not".
He turned back sitting on his bed using his phone as a distraction, I could tell he wasn't being honest which made me question why.

"Jahseh tell me the truth, Are you only wanting to see if he's a horrible person to make you feel better?" I spoke crossing my arms, He ignores me.

I felt myself get angrier by the minute making me take his phone from a harsh pull, He looks up at me then suddenly stands up to me starring me down like if I was his next meal. He looks at me with vicious eyes once more.

I looked at him with double the viciousness wanting him to be honest with me. His face expression seemed to change comepltey making me feel like a monster.

"I'll admit, Yes" I just stood there feeling horrible— I don't know why or how I managed to do so.
He slipped his phone out of my grip holding it in his as he just stared me down.

I always knew I had anger built up inside me but I never figured I'd take it out on Jahseh of all people. He stands closer to me and I seemed to be focused on his eyes. Out of nowhere he hugs me tightly as he rubbed my back making me feel better and safer than never before.

I laid my chin softly on his shoulder Closing my eyes without a word said.

I wake up slowly to a blue light in front of my eyes, The tv screen was shining brightly in the middle of the darkness. Jahseh's hand gripping mine, The tightness he held my hand with seemed to lighten after we both had fallen asleep.

It seemed like jahseh's house was never this quiet. I turned to jahseh's side facing him as he peacefully slept with the blue light of the tv bugging my eyes.

I gently laid a Kiss on his forehead.
Whenever Jahseh slept I always imagined him fighting his enemies with his bright knowledge and wisdom— All in his head of course.

I smiled admiring his beauty, The beauty behind his tattoos and behind his signature name— Admiring the true Jahseh that people barley get to see.

He was a successful mess, And me on the other hand was the stupid mess who was possibly going to loose her house, Family and the neighbours that could give her a hard time but didn't really mind their company.

I didn't know what to think of myself at this point, All I knew was that I wanted Jahseh and that's all I needed.

I knew it was very late, Defiantly midnight. I knew I had to get home but I feared the people that would be lurking around the streets.

Especially since Harry gave me that frightful jump scare I got a bit paranoid.
Also another part of me felt like staying there with Jahseh until sunrise.

I made sure to get up carefully trying not to disturb. I accidentally seemed to hit a small box that seemed to be misplaced from under his bed.

I bit my lip nervously as curiosity began to hit— Wondering what he had.
I gently opened the box, The box seemed to be filled with pictures.

Old pictures of his young self and family.
I closed the box and tucked it under his bed feeling horrible about lurking around his things. I slipped my shoes on giving them a tight pull on the laces before proceeding to pick up my bag and swung it upon my shoulder.

With a bright smile I kissed jahseh's cheek without awaking him.
Peacefully making my way out of his house onto mine.

I still wondered why Harry had to go off like that— Like I said he kept looking everywhere like if someone was watching.

Could be the case but that would only bring more questions onto me.
I had way to many questions at this point mainly thinking my brain could possibly break down at any point now.

A empty bottle of alcohol and bills from the bar sitting on the kitchen table along with drops of blood following a small trail that led to the bathroom. I couldn't blame him for being stressed not one bit.

I made my way to the bathroom as I see him washing his face, I lean up against the door frame starring at him as he began to wash his bloody hands.

"What happened?" I question, His attention turns to me, Looking at me with a warm smile looking into the mirror.

"Don't worry about it kiddo".
Running my fingers through my hair, "About the other day, Please don't tell jasmine about Jahseh she would kill me".

"Please do me a favour Riley" I nod waiting for him to proceed, "Tell me about him" He begins— Suddenly the water cut off.

He was waiting on me to tell him about Jahseh. I gave him a certain glare not knowing what to say.

I seen he had a small cut on his eyebrow which was going to bring questions to Jasmine— I excuse myself getting in his way to get him a paper tissue, Me wetting with rubbing alcohol and dabbing it upon his cut bringing a wincing pain to his facial expression.

"He's very wise, And he's pretty cool" I spoke softly smiling as he just looked at me. He nodded taking in the sort descriptive sentence I blurred out.

"Oh, I have great news I got hired at down towns restaurant— I won't be getting paid much but at least we'll have some money to at least hold before empty handed".

"About Jasmine I heard her make some sort of deal with Lamar" I spoke quietly just in case. He turns to me before saying, "If you were spying on them I most likely want you to stay away from their business" He spoke with such worry in his tone and as if this wasn't the first time.

"But what if—" He cuts me off, "But nothing I don't want you near that cop".

I nodded knowing it wasn't going to be my last time seeing him since he's always popping out at the most random times.

He made his way to the kitchen as I followed, "About the rent I have money to cover over it".

I thought since I wasn't using the money I had earned illegally from Megan I would put it upon this.

"There is no way in hell I'll be taking this!". He spoke angrily after I gave him a run down on his I got a hold of it. "Before you begin to go off on me, Think about it, I have use for it now and besides you don't want to loose this house do you?" He looks at me and shakes his head wisely thinking upon this.

"And when the landlord speaks upon how we got this with him knowing we aren't even capable of keeping a sturdy pay".

—" I'll tell him I worked in some school activities and that I worked for a bit". "You know our landlord likes checking things before taking Illegal or legal money so you wouldn't even be able to lay off that statement of you going to school Riley".

"I guess so— Screw That idea, Just tell him that if he isn't content with the money we've been saving then that's upon him".

—"That's some great thinking, Please help me clean up and hide all this money before your aunt gets home so you won't have to go through our agreements and mostly questions from a angry individual".