8.8-THE JUNKYARD, REMEMBERING A CERTAIN EVENT AND LOVING ROUGHNESS.

↳R i l e y.

It was a cloudy afternoon and I felt very relived that I had a comfy morning of sleep next to Jahseh peacefully sleeping in his almost empty house.

It was pretty much bored afterwards.
Jasmine had been all day while Lamar was probably out there annoying other teenage kids.

I sat at the kitchen table playing with my fingers. "Kevin is staying with a friend" I spoke out of nowhere— Silence.

She was ignoring me it wasn't hard to notice.
I gave out a sigh before saying, "Well I'm off to see Jahseh". At this point trying to catch her attention it wasn't working at all.

"It Just wasn't like her" I told Jahseh.

"I mean it's obvious she doesn't really want anything to do with you and Kevin since she has... Lamar" I guess that was very well spoken on Jahseh's part.

"Jeez it's raining horribly out here" Jahseh spoke taking light carful steps in the puddles trying to not ruin his perfect looking shoes which were all white high top vans.

"Exactly where are we going?" He asks me suspiciously. "That'll ruin the whole point of the surprise" I said.

"If you say so" He speaks shrugging.
"When do you move?" I questioned him.
He had a weird smile upon his face—"Sometime this week, I was going to ask you if you'd like to decorate my new room".

I began nodding with a smile.
"I'd love to".

We were seconds away from it and already he had no clue where we were headed.
"Do you remember when we first met and you asked me if I had a go to place?".

He nodded looking at me with curiosity.
"Well this is a place me and James use to hangout at, We haven't been here in a while".

"A junkyard?" He said unsurprised.
I roll my eyes, "No— There's something else" I grip his hand bringing him to the small little room.

"Holy what the hell is this?" He laughed as I opened the door exposing the well cleaned small room.

"Get in" I smile. As he walked into the small room he looking around like it was nothing he'd never seen before which made me laugh.

"How come you never told me this until now?" He said with a smile I just shrugged.

"I though you might be too fancy for a junkyard" I spoke laughing making him shake his head, "Nonsense this place is perfect".

It made me smile as I stared out the small window of the little room just thinking to myself.

We started bits and parts of conversations.
"I can't believe how successful this year went for us" Jahseh speaks smiling to himself making me smile.

"I bet it's awesome for you guys— Having so much support" I spoke making him nod.

"I can't believe it's been such a small period of time— That we've known each other, I already know you like the back of my hand" Jahseh speaks smiling.

"It's insane to me. I think we clicked instantly" I spoke confidently making him nod.

I then began to drift off into my own thought and it something hit me instantly.

"How could I forget?" I spoke out loud.
"What?" Jahseh questions me.
This had totally went over my head, "Kevin's birthday is tomorrow" I spoke with widened eyes.

"Really?" He said tilting his head making me nod. "Does he have anything planned other then drinking?".

"I don't know but I've never celebrated his birthday— If you'd like to join me tomorrow morning and give him a small birthday surprise you're more welcome to".

He smiled instantly gripping my hand looking into my eyes. "Of course".
He pecks my lips quickly leaving a smile on my face making me pull his close and grip his neck roughly connecting our lips together.

I didn't know what it was but today I felt so confident— But I knew it would last long so I take advantage.

We kissed in Sync while I still gripped his neck making him harshly pull away from the kiss and look into my eyes. He proceeded to take my hand away from his neck from a harsh pull.

My cheeks began to burn up, He then puts his hand around my neck making me smile.
He then points his two fingers out.

Signalling me to open my mouth.
I did as he signalled me to soon after he shoves his two fingers inside my mouth with a harsh shake from his fingers making me stare at him trying to cope with the feel of his fingers harshly being shoved in my mouth.

I take his shirt and grip onto it feeling as if my eyes were going to water.

He looks at me with a smile soon after and takes his fingers out my mouth and his hand from around my neck.

I began breathing heavily beginning to catch my breath. "Did you like that?" He questioned with a guilty face Holding his wet fingers in mid air.

I smiled nodding letting his shirt go.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did that more often?" He asks being worried about me feeling un-comfortable with him doing so.

Which was good of him to ask me before he went too far. "Exactly what can't I do?" It's as if he wanted me to set boundaries.

I just shrugged, "I like the roughness of your touch" I said making him instantly make a goofy embarrassed smile.

I felt my cheeks begin to burn up from what I had said to him.

"I'm really lucky to have you Riley" He said with a bit of a frown making me look at him and look away afterwards.
"Me too Jahseh".