8.2-BROTHERS LASHING OUT AT A JOCK AS I UNRAVEL A PIECE OF THE BOARD GAME.

↳R i l e y.

As I was on my way to Harry's house for a un expected visit I seemed to smile randomly thinking about the kiss me and Jahseh shared not too long ago before I made my way over here.

He wished me luck and reminded me to call him instantly if anything that wasn't supposed to happened happened.

I heard a small quiet conversation guiding my eyes upon the house.
I instantly hid behind a large sized tree.
— I peek my head out a bit letting me hear properly, I couldn't see much, barley anything.

Then everything got louder, I seen the two brothers exit the house followed by a push to Harry's chest. My eyes widened at what could be happening.

The older brother seemed to be lashing out at Harry— It looked like it was Harry and his other friends vs The brothers.

"You always have to do things your way Harry, You're such a cunt!" The older brother shouts as he's raging.

"You should've left sooner, You weren't doing shit but getting us in hot water with the authorities and our business Liam!" Harry shouts back getting a harsher push to Who I am guessing is Liam, The older brother.

I seen Liam aim for a punch that was blocked by his younger brother who's hair waved through the wind.

"Calm down Liam, Get in the car and let's get the hell out of here" Carlos speaks for the sake of his brothers safety.

"Pick up your shit tomorrow, You fuckers are on your own now" Harry spoke bringing a frown to Carlos face and a Vicious glare to Liam's.

Out of nowhere Carlos takes a hit at Harry, Clearly not missing bringing Harry to hold his nose with a glare.

Liam grips onto Carlos's over sized t-shirt giving him a pull as they headed to their car— Carlos finishes off by flipping off Harry pulling on his hat that he wore backwards keeping his long hair away from his face.

It put a smile to my face for some reason.
Once they left Harry's friends were still outside making sure Harry was alright.
I came out from behind the tree pretending as if nothing had happened.

I approached with a warm smile and a silent wave. Harry smiles acting completely normal.

"Come in , its getting chilly out".
I sat down admiring his house once more.
"Where is your bathroom located?" I question out of nowhere, Being completely honest I didn't have any use of the bathroom, I just wanted to explore.

"Upstairs down the hall on your right" One of his friends informed, I played along with a smile upon my face making my way up the stairs again, Admiring the house.

I made my way up the stairs as there was a long hall, I seen the bathroom on the right like the guy had said but instead I decided to wonder the halls.

I gave what seemed to be a white room door a slight knock just making sure there was no one inside. I made sure it was clear for me to come inside.

As I open the door It felt so wrong but I had a feeling this would be good somehow, At least that's the way my mind processed it.

I peek my head inside, Darkness all around and no sign of anyone.
I'm making sure no one was on their way up the stairs I quickly turned on the light shutting the door a bit.

It just seemed like a normal extra room to me, I had this urge to look around some more, Opening a small compartment connected to the small dresser was a whole entire drawer filled with those little baggies of cocaine.

My eyes widen as my head wrapped around how illegal this was.
I began to dive more in knowing I should've stopped before— Papers and papers filled with deals.

All of a sudden the door opens as I stayed put, The door exposed The boy with green eyes and black hair. He stood there with a straight face, "What the hell are you doing in here?" I felt like my throat was clogged.

"Sorry" I spoke quickly passing by him leaving everything as is.
As I passed him I smelled his horrible smelling cologne.

I make my way downstairs as everyone seemed to stare at me. "I'm sorry, I really have to go" I fake smiled although the fear was still on my face.

"Already, you sure you don't want to stick around?" I shook my head no at Harry I really just wanted to head home and talk to Jahseh all about this.

Suddenly the front door opened, "Son, Let's Get this contract started" I Heard this couldn't be.

I stood there as Lamar and my aunt held hands in the middle of the doorway, I stared at Harry as he looks down uncomfortably. I just couldn't believe this.

"Jahseh you should've seen Lamar's face once he saw me, He looked horrified". Jahseh seemed to show he was in deep thought.

"Lamar is Harry's father meaning Your aunt and Lamar and Megan are all in this Cocaine business, And also his friends" He speaks making me get a better understanding.

"But it's insane Jahseh, I guessed it wasn't that much of a waste of time now" I spoke excited for what was going to unravel next. I had a smile on my face but Jahseh seemed to not be keeping much I eye contact with me.

I came close to him and he looks away.
I stood in front of him and called his name sweetly, "Jahseh?".

I grip his chin and turn his head with a slight harsh turn making him face me.
Once he faced me I seen a small sized cut right in the middle of his red inked numb tattoo and red marks around his eyes.

He stared at me in the eyes.
"What happened?" I spoke with worry.
He grips my hand tightly, "I won the fight, That's all that matters" He smiled at me— But I didn't smile back, I didn't like this whole idea of him fighting anymore, Since I stopped I hoped I could help Jahseh.

He seemed to have a smile upon his face to warm me up. "Please don't get into any more trouble" I smiled softly.
He smiles, "I promise".