8.9-PARTY MONSTER, SLOPPY PLACED CANDALS AND A FLICKERING LIGHT.

↳J a h s e h

↳J a h s e h.

There was a light that hung from the ceiling of the trailer house me and Riley had basically broken into that just wouldn't stop flickering.

We had broke into the trailer that Kevin was staying in. It was pretty easy since me and Riley spent about 10 minutes trying to pick the lock, Luckily she had a bobby pin set beautifully in her hair.

Riley then placed as many candles as possible around the perimeter of the circle shaped cake we had bought before we got here.

It was Kevin's birthday and Riley and I wanted to give him a small but special birthday.

I had brought some beers for him Riley and me, I wasn't into beer but I didn't mind drinking a couple with him.

Riley's short hair kept getting in the way of her face making her put her hair back here and there. I walked around a bit admiring the trailer a bit.

Clearly the man that let Kevin stay here was a junkie— From old canned food to smashed beers and a gross carpet covered in chips and such, There were a couple of pictures of two of his sons from when they were younger.

I guessed they were much older now due to the camera quality, There was a older brother and a younger brother.

It was brought to my attention that his cause for living like a absolute disaster was probably because his Ex-wife divorced him, Found something better and moved on.

As for Kevin I would've never expected us to get along. I promised him to take care of Riley and that was going to stick with me forever.

The flickering light kept and kept on bugging me but that wasn't until I turned off the light and admired the sunlight which peeped through the window of the trailer.

"Does this look about right?" Riley speaks crossing her arms tilting her head.

The cake looked in well shape and the candles were a bit sloppy but she made it work,  I nodded and smiled.

"They don't look too bad" She then nods agreeing with me. 

Things between me and Riley we're going great, I've met the bit of family she has and at least one of them seems to like me.

Although Stokeley kept bugging me about us finally getting together I knew that if I wanted to make things work between me and her I had to take my time.

↳ R i l e y.

Everything was set, A small happy birthday banner was hung up by Jahseh. At this point we were just waiting on Kevin to come home so we could give him a good surprise.

Jahseh invested in some cash for Kevin, That way Kevin could but himself what he desired, Although Jahseh was going to make it very clear— The money wasn't for any drinks nor drugs.