𝟐. 𝐀 𝐔𝐍-𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

—RILEY

—RILEY.

I woke up to my face painfully sore— Feeling shitty I sat at my desk pondering as I had my homework sitting in front of me paying the littlest attention to.

The door to my room opens revealing my angry aunt. "Now That I'm home we can talk, Riley why the fuck are you doing all this?" She spoke raising her voice at me.

"Please stop yelling, It's way too early Jasmine"  I said with the littlest patience I had left.

Getting up from my chair begging to pack my bag ready to leave from this hell hole. "You pretend like no one cares about you Riley, I don't get it" she spoke sucking her teeth as she crossed her arms.

"I'm just not satisfied with the love you show me" I said putting quotation marks around the word love. I looked at her awkwardly.

I feel the disappointment she looked at me With making me frown and causing my sensitive cheeks to burn up.

After packing what I needed I swung my bag upon my shoulder pushing passed jasmine bumping shoulders harshly.

I passing the living room seeing Kevin sleeping upon the couch knowing he was going to have a very bad hangover with the 10 empty bottles of beer he had laying next to him.

"Riley Get over here" Jasmine gritted her teeth stomping her foot upon the floor.
I exited out the front door slamming it out in anger not knowing where to go.

"Aye Fighty, Wait up!" I heard James's voice exclaim. I looked back with a faked smile.
"What's wrong?" He approached.

"I'm fine" I fake smile once more.
"You sure?" He asked examining my face.
I just nodded.

"It's nothing" I say assuring him. "Okay, I'm moving down to Cali" he says excitedly. "That's cool" I smile.
"James!" One of his friends called out for him.

"Anyways I gotta go, see ya around, Maybe" he says with a smile.

"Hello Riley" a waitress says.

"Uh...Do I know you?" I asked. "No, I'm Kiki...I've heard about you, I saw your fight yesterday night...it was, well bloody" She laughed a bit.

"Anyways, you want anything?"  She asked pulling out a notepad. "I'll have a Cola" I smiled. "Okay" she smiled nicely walking off.

I didn't really mind people getting to know me from that fight yesterday night, Although I didn't want to to rub people the wrong way. My long dark hair was all over the place, A mess.

I began to dot down random things I seen so far— A old man holding a red jacket for his wife, A spilled beverage underneath a table and a little kid who didn't stay in his seat when asked by his mother.

"Here you go" The waitress spoke handing my choice of drink. "Thank you" I replied with a smile and my pay followed by her walking off with a smile.

Taking the first sip from my drink feeling a bit refreshed. "Bro shut up!" I heard a raspy voice laugh, I Didn't pay much attention as I kept taking notes of everyday things.

My eyes were upon my notebook, Accidentally making a long stroke with the ink of my pen ruining the notes I had taken down.

I looked up seeing a group of boys pass by not really paying attention to them.

They talked and whispered here and there— I could've sworn I know them from somewhere just telling by their voices.

My eyes left the page, My eyes meeting up with that boy from yesterday— Jahseh was it?
His eyes suddenly brightened with a smile upon his face as he pointed his finger directly at me.

I just sat there awkwardly waving without saying a word not knowing how to introduce myself at this point on.

I seen him come close to his friends
His eyes grew wide With excitement. "Hey look it's Riley" he says. I looked down back at my notebook not knowing what to do as his friends just say there smiling.

I seen Jahseh make a signal for me to come over to the booth they were sitting in.
He seemed very confidant by his smile— Nervously grabbing my things going over to their booth making myself comfortable.

"Hey" I say with a weak smile. "Are we just going to keep running into each other like this?" Wifi smiles I gave a smile back saying, "Hopefully".

"I hope so too" Jahseh smiled.
The setting was set, Four people sitting in a very not so comfortable booth with nothing upon the table except for my beverage.

Some stared as they walked off, Maybe the tattoos were the cause for the Stares.
I rolled my eyes. "What should we call the jit?" Jahseh spoke as he made a thinking expression.

"Bloody" Isaiah laughed. "I can see that" Stokeley says agreeing with Isaiah.

"Well we'll make up a name after" Jahseh shrugs. I guess this conversation was suited for them since they all have nicknames.

"Tell is about yourself" Wifi says.
I began to silently think, What could be interesting that I could share I began to think.
"I was born here and I'm a very bored person on a day to day bases".

"Who do you live with?" Isaiah asks.
"I live with my Aunt, Jasmine" I say looking at them as I remembered what had happened earlier.

"How old are you" Ski questioned squinting his eyes. "I recently turned Seven-teen" I inform.
"You're strangely beautiful" Jahseh speaks making me question what he meant, But I thanked his afterwards.

"So how is it being artists?" I questioned remembering about their music yesterday night. "It feels insane" Stokeley speaks with a smile. "It feels unreal and stressful at times but overall it makes— I think I can speak for all of us, Amazing and appreciated" Isaiah says.

Jahseh nods, "You should come to our crowed, Insane performances" Jahseh speaks with a smile. I stared at the drink in front of me knowing I didn't want any of it any longer.

"Why did you decide to come here?" Jahseh questioned me. I shrugged— "To get a bit of a break from home I guess".

This conversation wasn't going bad at all.
Usually I wouldn't be very good at making a conversation last due to the fact I'd prolly make the other person loose interest, But they seemed engaged.

"Oh! If you stick around long enough you'll get to meet the whole crew— Members only" Isaiah speaks. It made me question what else there was to explore.

Members only sounded— Amazing, Feelig as if I needed to just hear something from them.
It got me very intrigued.

As they spoke in their own conversation I get a text from James saying, "I'm at the junkyard— And this time I brought the record player".
It brought a smile to my face.

"This was an amazing conversation but I have to get somewhere if you guys don't mind" I spoke with worry of them being upset with me for any reason.

"Oh, Don't even worry we'll see each other some other time— I'll give you a call" Jahseh smiles. I nodded smiling.

"Be safe" Stokeley reminded me.
"Are you taking this?" Isaiah questioned as he already has his hand gripped upon my drink.

I shook my head as he smiled already to connect his lips to the glass, "See you guys".

We didn't start a major conversation but at least we kept an interesting conversation although we changed topics around five times.

I knew they were okay to be around— I didn't know them quite well but I had this feelings that they would always be around.