𝟓𝟔. 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

—RILEY

—RILEY.

"Alright" Jahseh spoke before handing an excited James his phone who was currently live on telescope.

I quietly followed behind James, I didn't have a good feeling about this but I knew this anger of his had to be released.

Jahseh takes off his jacket before pulling up his pants, the alarm in the house goes off once the doors opened, Nick looks alarmed.

Smiling to him before both my hands meet my opposite elbows, worry was placed on my face.

Jahseh pacing around trying to find the man who sat next to me at the venue.

James made a signal to the room the man was in, Jahseh lights up the mood for a light moment when air fighting but it was for the camera.

The moment finally came, the door opened and Jahseh was quick to react taking on the built man who had nothing over him.

Hearing Jahseh's faint grunts let me know he was repeatedly hitting the man.

Jahseh succeeded with his actions, Nobody spoke on the situation when he decided to sit outside and palm his face in silence.

"I have a bad feeling about this performance" Jahseh outed bluntly shutting of his phone as it was now reaching night.

"How come?" Questioning him, he laughs at my concern. "Why do you care so much— it's nothing".

My cheeks begin to burn, maybe it's because he's surrounded by his friends.

It was times like these were I'd like to confront him and argue complaining about all the time and effort I put into him but, he's the only one that can save me.

His smile drops once his friends begin their own conversations, "We should get going, Stokeley's waiting".

Following behind him feeling the circulation on my arm slightly close once I felt the large band-aid tighten.

He took my hand into his, "We're preforming tonight at," Jahseh stopped himself before we got into the car and greeted Stokeley and Isaiah.

"Blue house party. Lots of our friends will be there but, Stay close to me— Us" Stokeley chuckled at Jahseh's simple slip up causing Jahseh to become slightly shy.

"There are a couple strange people we usually watch out for. Nick will take care of it" Stokeley and Jahseh had such trust in Nick.