𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒, 𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

—RILEY

—RILEY

"What are you two doing back there?" Jahseh singles Stokeley to keep walking.

"Sorry Riley, You don't have— Do you know where to get any pads or tampons, What do you need?" I made me giggle the way he was so impatient.

"It's alright Jahseh, I can wait until I get home" He shook his head harshly. "I want you to have a good day, Let us treat you to at least a meal".

I smiled at his worry for me, "I could start off with some pants".

"Why are you two making everything so suspicious?" A curious Stokeley questioned.

I look at a almost stressed Jahseh, "I got my period Stokeley" Stokeley shaped his mouth into a   O shape.

"Sorry" Was all he said until they both stopped themselves as I began to search for my size on the underwear section.

I decided to pick out a 3 pack of cheeky underwear's in all black then walking myself to find all black jogging pants.

Jahseh handed out his hands with pleasure as I was just satisfied with both of their help today. "Don't ever feel bad about us having your back Riley, we got you".

Smiling at Stokeley's support and laughing at their facial expressions as they looked at the boxes of pads strangely.

➥"Thank you guys so much, Really" I felt as maybe I have ruined their fun for today.

"To be honest I felt as if I learned a bit today, Everyday just isn't like that" I nodded my head with a bit of laughter.

"It's crazy to think how some men are complete monsters to woman. I just can't comprehend it— If I ever learn to love, My woman would feel like a queen. I'd want her to know everything's going to be ok no matter what" Jahseh looked down at his food before picking at it.

"I don't know if they'll make me sound like a pussy but I want to feel like everything's ok when it's not" Stokeley chuckles looking at Jahseh.

"Don't we all? I just miss that old love that use to exist. The man in control and the lady just looking pretty and letting the man take care of everything" Stokeley nodded his hand before nodding.

"Not to burst your bubble Jahseh but there's not many of those type of girls anymore" Jahsej shrug his shoulders starring down again.

That's before he busts out laughing saying, "I sound like a whole bitch". I shook my head as I sat there, I also fantasized about that type of love as well.