𝟏𝟑. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

—RILEY

—RILEY.

I had spent the day doing nothing but I thought about the amazing night I had with Jahseh.

His laugh was contagious, His tattoo's made me wonder and his smile made my heart feel as it were turning tender.

I had lost track of time, I'd been in bed since midnight last night and only gotten up about 2 times.

I was in a un-comfortable looking position and for some reason watching tutorials on thing I'd never have the patience for.

My phone begins to vibrate seeing Jahseh's name pop up on my screen.

"Hey Riley" I held the phone to my mouth while he was on speaker. "Hey Jah—" I was suddenly cut off.

"You know that weird arena place near that short stop, I need you to be there in about 20 minutes" I was speechless and I wasn't looking forward to anything tonight.

"I don't know" I hear him sigh making me adjust to the idea. "Alright I'll see you there".

"Sounds good blood succa. I really don't want this to sound weird alright? Just bare with me. I really like your titties" my eyes widened looking around my room.

I was so confused, "Thanks?" Hearing him laugh made me laugh as well.

"But on a real note I advise you if any nigga try to deadass say something to you, tell me".

I never knew what it was about him, His time or maybe the way he looked when he was serious.

"Ok Jahseh, I'll see you then".

I finally picked myself up out of bed, I swear if it wasn't for my conscious I'd probably have a bladder infection from my laziness.

I looked at myself in the mirror before putting on a pair of tights and a oversized red hoodie and a pair of slides.

As I started walking my way to the weird looking area I thought about all the stress school had been putting on me.

But again I decided to drop out not that long ago, School wasn't for me.

I don't know about other people but eating at a table with jocks kids from drama club wasn't my thing— Also a weird combo.

I take my phone out checking for the time, There was a group of people I would be passing by.

As I walked their conversation was all I heard, And I swore it sounded like amber.

Her height met my description of her and of course the hair. I seen her turn to me and I stopped myself.

"Hey red" I smile waving at her group of friends. They looked me and up and down before looking at each other.