8.0- STRIKING THE JOCKS WHILE FEELING A FEEL OF GUILT IN MY GUT.

↳R i l e y.

It was time to strike.
Jahseh gives me a thumbs up followed by ski— I was going to stick to our little plan, I would hang out with Harry and his popular jock looking friends to find out his true intentions.

It might sound ridiculous or maybe wrong to do, But I couldn't lie— There was something about him that was very fishy but I didn't know what exactly.

I seen him and his group of jock friends talking, Once again Harry held a red cup within his hand.

I approached Harry by tapping his shoulder with a smile, He looks at me confused. "Hey" He spoke slurring it into a question.

"I wanted to ask if I could hang out with you guys tonight, I'm pretty board".
He nodded instantly putting his arm around my neck which made me uncomfortable but I went along with it.

He looks at me and got his friends attention, "What up?" One of his friends spoke— I smiled silently waving.

"This is Riley, She's going to hang out with us today" One his friends smiled popping the collar to his hoodie.

There were about 5 other friends other than me and Harry. "Do you guys have any plans tonight?" I questioned.

"We are going to meet up with someone, I hope you're willing to come along".
I nodded while he proceeded to take his hand off around my neck.

I felt my cheeks burning up from shyness, Random shyness. "Well let's get going shall we?" One of his friend says.

The way I could explain his friends was by their hair colours, One was a redhead with freckles which was the one that approached me saying "what's up?".

The one that stood besides Harry had green eyes and light brown hair.
The one that popped his hoodie had blond curls with brown eyes.

The other two were easy to explain they seemed to be siblings due to the fact they had similar facial features, I could tell the the taller one was the oldest— He had blond hair that fell in his face, His brother had long hair down to his shoulders and wore a black hoodie.

We arrived at this weird dark place I've never been before. I felt a arm around my neck once more, I looked up at Harry and smiled, Although I was pretty scared.

"Where are we exactly?" I spoke trying to hide the shakiness behind my voice.
"Just a meet up spot Riley, Nothing too crazy" He seemed to smile looking down at me as he was just a couple inches taller than me.

Soon enough I get a call from Jahseh, I excused myself saying "Give me a second". I began to separate myself from them as far as I could do I could take jahseh's call.

"Hey" I spoke whispering.
"What happening so far?" I heard Jahseh say, "Nothing really But we're at this weird meet up spot".

"For what?" I hear stokeley speak in the background clearly confused, "I don't know either stokeley".

"Riley... About yesterday, Did you at least like it" — He sounded uncomfortable, More so insecure with himself.
"Of course Jahseh! That moment was amazing, I loved it" I spoke with a smile and I could picture him smiling on the other line.

"I will never forget that small moment we shared yesterday" He spoke with a soft voice, I could ski in the background talking with some other person, I tried to make out that other persons voice until it clicked— James.

"Hey dude!" He yells out through the phone quickly followed by Jahseh and stokeley shushing him.

"Oh sorry" James says I shook my head a bit before saying, "Hey James, Well I'll call you guys afterwards to let you know all about it".

— "Alright bye, I love you" said Jahseh with a mesmerizing tone making me smile and want his touch once more, "Love you too".

Once I ended the call I turn back to see Harry looking back at me, Once he saw me stares at him he turned back immediately.

I seen a black sports car make a dramatic entrance— It gave me flashbacks, Don't tell me this is Megan.

"This is my brother" Harry speaks rolling his eyes playfully, I fake smiled hoping it wasn't Megan.

But my hopes were probably too high up, Him and his helper come out of the car as he's still wearing those dumb looking glasses in the dark.

I stayed back trying to be seen, I stayed back with the younger brother who wore the black beanie.

I seen Harry begin to approach Megan, Megan didn't look over at us which was great— Harry seemed to pull out a couple baggies of what could be cocaine.

Megan smiles taking the little baggies.
"Thanks brother" Megan saying as he lands Harry a small loan of money.

"Give this to pop" Megan speaks as Harry nods. Then it seemed like nothing happened, "So what are you doing here?" The boy in the beanie asks.

"Oh, I was just bored so I decided to hang out with you guys today" I smiled, He didn't seem like a bad person at all.

"I'm Carlos by the way" He seemed happy to meet me, I shook his hand smiling, "My name is Riley".

Once more they acted like nothing happened back there. I began to put two and two together, Harry— Cocaine And Megan— Street fighting manager
Which round it up to whoever "pop" was.
At least this is my theory of course.

This same night he had told me he's 18 and that he goes to the same school I went to— But recently of course because I would've known him due to the fact I had stopped going to school only about 3 months ago.

But it didn't add up, What he had said the other night— When I said that I hadn't seen him before. Again this was fishy.

It had came to the end of the night and all that had happened after meeting up with his brother Megan we had went to Harry's house— It was huge and he said that his mother was off to another country for her work, But I didn't bother asking where she worked.

They played ping-pong and whoever won would take a shot of alcohol, I didn't play but I did take at least 1 sip of alcohol so I wouldn't seem too lame, Well lamer than I already was of course.

I was set for the night, "You sure you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" I thought it through so I shook my head no.