𝟒𝟎. 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

—RILEY

—RILEY.

"Come on Jahseh" Holding my hand out as I returned Stokeley the car keys.

He grips onto my hand, I think he liked all the attention. Stokeley leads me to Jahseh's room.

I couldn't help to notice all the packed boxes all around, "Thank you" I leave the door open waiting for James to bring Jahseh's dirty clothes.

He sit's himself on the edge of the bed, His hair still dripped. "Pick out your clothes so you can get in the shower" he just looked at me with empty ness.

I sigh as I make my way to his dresser, Looking around for something he could feel comfortable sleeping in. I skim through some of his boxers picking out some black ones.

All I needed were some shorts, I notice a box of un-opened condoms— I blush randomly as I threw some nice shorts to the side.

"Here you go" I smile at James had dropped off Jahseh's dirty clothes.

"Do you still feel it?" he shakes his head no making my suspicion grow.

"What's wrong then?" I pick up the clothes I had choosen out for him before grabbing onto my hand leading me off somewhere.

"Where—" He cuts me off rudely, "Shut up" I feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

He opens the bathroom door giving me a harsh shove, I felt like crying. I was confused and a bit scared.

"Sit down" he gestured next to the door on the plain floor. He shuts the door looking at me with that same look in his eye.

I did as told, I didn't know what this was all about but I knew it was bigger than that.

He begins to run the water as I look down not trying to catch a glimpse of something he didn't want me to look at.

As the water ran I notice him slipping out of his boxers dropping his clean clothes on the floor as well.

He slides the bathroom curtain letting out a couple coughs. There was pure silence and I was getting a bit cold in the bathroom although it was beginning to steam up.

I was concentrating on how to ask him what was going on. The water stops making me look the other way intertwining myself on taking off my vans leaving me in my white socks.

I hear the fabric of his boxers, I sat there for a while, The process of him blow drying his hair for what felt like hours.

He pulls his gold grills out of his mouth ending his routine with brushing his teeth.

He takes his wet boxers in his hand before looking down at me, I stand up looking into his eyes.

I thought he'd break, He turns off the light as I just stood there watching him step out the bathroom before grabbing my shoes.

I follow behind him back into his room, I grew angrily. I didn't want to step into that room.

"Get in" he almost growled. "Why are you acting like such a bitch" maybe those weren't the best of words.

He looks at me with this look in his eye, There was a bit of emotion in that stare.

He pulls me in the room before locking the door behind him.

I follow him around the room, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he began to ignore me with all his powers.

"What did I do Jahseh" I yell making his body turn to me. I had pleasing eyes, "You scared the shit out of me once you jumped in that river! What the fuck were you thinking".

I throw my shoes to the side, I guess that caught his attention.

He turns to me as he stared me down before gripping my neck harshly laying me onto the bed, He hovered over me.

I begin to plead for air, "You were scared? Think about how I was feeling once I poured my heart out in front of the other two and you didn't say anything back!".

I watch as his eyes watered, I could't help but let my emotions out as well. Tonight was such a emotional roller coaster and I couldn't take it anymore.

His chain dangled as I squirm under him, I could feel my face Turing red. "I wish I would've never came back up from that fucking river, I would've been so pleased watching you suffer" My tears run down the side of my face.

Noticing Jahseh began to break down, His grip loosens watching as his tears fell down on me. We were a crying mess. I couldn't keep watching him like that.

Gently wrap my arms around his neck bringing him down to a warm hug.

"I love you so much Jahseh" feeling his warm tears on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" He manages to say between sniffs.