8.3- PUTTING MYSELF UPON ENERGY DRINKS, DOUTED FEELINGS AND THE CONTRACT.

↳R i l e y.

After spending a full day with Jahseh holding his hand tightly as he got a new face tattoo— Alone.

Listening to Kurt Cobain on his old computer which the speaker
Was way louder than it use to be according to him, While I overheard about 10 seconds of him playing a Acoustic guitar
—May I add, It sounded absolutely Amazing.

But the fun came to an end once I stepped face to face with Jasmine.
"What in the hell were you doing at that house" Jasmine Exclaimed gripping onto my arm harshly digging her red painted nails into my skin.

"You are hurting me!" I spoke out exclaiming trying to pull away but that only made it worse— I stared at my arm as beating red nail marks were pounding underneath my skin.

"Oh please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, What the hell were you messing around those boys for?"
She spoke clearly angry towards me.

But it seemed unfair to me.
"Maybe it's more important to talk about why you are around Lamar and his little cocaine business".

"Riley listen to me, You speak upon this with your little thief boyfriend and you are dead— This is a contract meaning I can't do shit about it, If you tell anyone about what I am going to proceed to say I swear upon myself I will make sure you don't say a word you hear me?".

— I didn't know exactly what I was Into once more, But I think I might be at the point where I am stuck.

I glared at her, Making sure she would proceed like she spoke upon.
"I am in a contract, I don't know how long it would last I am with Lamar and I am going to get something out of being with him— Money meaning I will pay for a divorce with Kevin and we'll be happy".

I couldn't tell if she was joking or being serious. "You can't do that, That is the most cruelest thing I've ever heard".

"Oh please Riley, I have to get the rent Paid and besides no one wants Kevin around" She spoke  slamming what seemed to be the contract.

"He's changing Jasmine, I mean yes he's an asshole but I can see he's changing".
— I couldn't believe what I had said but it felt right to me.

She looks at me before rolling her eyes before sighing, "I can't believe you— You better tell that asshole that he needs to get his shit together before the landlord comes checking in".

"Where are you going?" I questioned to her remark. She seems to look at herself in the small mirror in the living room looking at herself as she puckered her lips putting red lipstick upon her plump lips.

She didn't respond.
I ignored looking away— I saw the contract upon the dining table quickly folding it to a reasonable size and putting it into my bag without her knowing.

But I knew if I wanted her to forget upon the contract I guess I would have to distract her. "So you don't feel for Kevin anymore?" I said crossing my arms.

She looks at me instantly, "Of course not, If I had the chance to leave immediately I would".

—"What's holding you back?".
"Mind your business will you?".
I nodded my head wanting on her next move. She puts her lip stick back into the little pocket of her coat.

She picks up her bag, Gives me a glare and out the door she leaves.

I took the time to sit upon the dining table and drinking me a monster ennergy drink— This was probably my fourth one this week.

I needed to stay awake and especially with this all going on I had to just keep my mind on track, I just couldn't sleep and once I wanted to I just couldn't.

I seen the door open, Kevin.
He seemed to have a bright smile upon his face. "Guess what Riley, I was cleaning out my car and guess what I found".

I take a sip out of the drink then hid it behind my back knowing Kevin was against these types of energy drinks.

I was a bit engaged in the conversation he started, "What is it?" I questioned.
"Just a movie ticket" He smiled.

I smiled knowing which one it was, I remember on my 15th birthday me and Kevin went to see this lame movie that played on a Wednesday— The movie was completely trashy and low budget.

The thing that was very fun about that day is that we bonded and we got to get a free bag of popcorn and a free Nirvana record from this guy who was clearly a try hard hippie.

I smiled taking the movie ticket into my hands, It was old and wrinkled as I expected it to be.

"I can't loose this again" I laughed lightly.
"Oh, Jasmine said to clean up your things before the landlord comes I'm guessing tomorrow" I spoke as his smile turned into a frown.

He nods. "Kevin about this restaurant you are working for, What's the name?" I questioned.

He glares at me and spoke, "Janie's".
I nodded knowing I should probably visit him once. "Hey, I have an idea why don't you come around with your boyfriend" He spoke.

I cleared my throat, "He's not really my boyfriend—" I stopped myself.
He just glared at me.

"What do you mean his not really your boyfriend, Your friend?— How long have you two known each other?".
—"About 3 or 4 months now, Not really sure".

He nodded. "I would love to meet him, The proper way this time".

"Are you just... I don't know Making this up?" Jahseh spoke making me smile and roll my eyes playfully as I parted the phone away from my ear.

"I'm being serious" I spoke.
—"So what you are saying is that he won't yell the fuck out of me if I try to speak to him?" He questioned being silly.

I shook my head playfully.
"No Jahseh he's not going to yell at you, Hopefully— Um I have the contract for Lamar's and Jasmine's little business".

"No way, Do you have it on you right now?".
—"Of course".
"That's great".
—"I know".

"I love you" He spoke out of nowhere.
"I love you too Jahseh".
—"Do you really mean it?" He asked, I could tell this was his insecurity kicking in. "Of course I mean it, I wouldn't lie to you".

"Right now you are the only thing keeping me away from death— Very far".
He cleared his throat, "I'll call you tomorrow Riley".

I didn't know what that was about.
Maybe if I would've given a better response maybe it wouldn't of been so
Forced in a way. I loved him a lot but it messed with my head knowing he always doubted me for it and it made me upset.