𝟒𝟓. 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

—RILEY

—RILEY.

I would come up here sometimes, To this dark attic. Ruffling round old pictures.

There it was again, My mother a year before I came along. Her silky long black air to her warm smile.

Knowing I could never had the strength to take this into my room and frame it.

It was a feeling of hurt that just wouldn't go away, I couldn't blame her. She wanted to do something with her life.

I thought I resembled her, I think it was the hair. There it was again that pain.

Rolling my eyes known I had to pee for the 40th time this afternoon.

My phone was beginning to become exhausting, The notifications from people I didn't even know.

After the restroom I get that pain again, I knew I had to put this behind me.

"We're going to need this to be perfect if  we got this opportunity" Stokeley says excitedly.

The two look at me making me confused, "I'm not good at planning".

"You'll be fine, take this— Write our ideas down" I laugh as a MacBook is placed on my lap with notes opened and ready.

"Alright, I'm ready" Jokingly cracking my knuckles.

"Red lights— And dimmed room" Said a pacing Jahseh.

"Hennessy. In of those ice tray things" Stokeley says checking in on my writing.

"Tables!" Jahseh was making mine and Stokeley's night.

"Make sure we post things around our social so people know" Stokeley says thinking, "James is good at that!".

Somehow my mind went silent, Everything was paced and it caught me off guard.

"Did you get that Riley?" I was quick to apologize. "No, Sorry what?".

Jahseh glares at me strangely, "We'll have to check how many people we can fit in there".

"Right" I couldn't let them know about these pains I was having, They would totally freak out.

"I think we should do two shows" They look at me as if I had 3 eyes.

"Think about it, What about all the people who can't get in?— We pick a new place, Open place and do it" They seem to think.

"It's gonna suck for the people who pay—" I thought about it hard.

"They'll get the full experience, No crows, shoving, pushing— That'll draw more people in" They nod their heads.

"You guys sure about this?" They nod their heads before going on their phones.

"I think we got this" They look at me before smirking to themselves.