𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃

—RILEY

—RILEY.

I stood behind Jahseh as I heard Stokeley and the tattoo parlour, Nick.

"Do you like it?" Jahseh questioned me making me smiled, "Of course" his eyes drifted from my eyes to my scrolled shirt.

He looked away noticing me, His facial expression read embarrassment. "Could I take a picture of it?" He tilts his eyes as his eyes almost poured out excitement.

I nodded my head smiling brightly as I take a handful of my hair pulling it forward.
I watch him through the body sized mirror.

His eyes looked me up and down, I seen him almost bit his lips until his eyes shot at the me mirror. I looked down trying to not to make eye contact.

But again I look back, His phone was pointed directly at my tattoo. "This is crazy" Jahseh exclaimed.

"I've never have a girl do this for me before" He looks at me through the body sized mirror once more, He ha a big smile which seemed genuine.

I felt his fingers pull back strains of my hair until I let my hair fall behind my back. "You're really beautiful Riley".

I take a look back thanking him and coming face to face with the picture. I was amazed at how slit it had turned out.

"Alright man will I'll give you a call later on today, See you" Stokeley said his goodbyes to nick.

Jahseh and I shook nicks hand as we walked out the shop, "I think this guy is the next step for us Jahseh" Stokeley said really excitedly.

Jahseh nodded his head shoving his phone in stokeley's face, "Holy shit that look really good Riley" Stokeley nodded his head.

"Thank you" They began to talk about their manager and how they needed to get rid of them, "You know Nick would make a pretty good bodyguard and all but what about our manager, You know he wants to be everything and everywhere".

Stokeley looked confused looking around, "Shit that is rally true".

"Fuck him, His bitch ass can't tell us he'll back us up when we need security" Jahseh crosses his arms making a angry face expression.

Suddenly my eyes widen to the feel a wet gush, I thought of the worst and the worst came true.

My cream coloured pants weren't helping the situation at all. I aggressively tap Jahseh on the shoulder as soon as Stokeley got on the phone.

I thought it was perfect timing, Jahseh look down at me with eyes that pleaded for an explanation.

"Give me your hoodie" I said in a almost demanding tone, "Why? Are you cold?" I just looked at him and I guess my eyes said it all.

"What happened are you alright?" His time was whispered as he stopped as both from walking.

I was so embarrassed, "Well I guess I just got my period and I—" He caught me off nodded as he didn't hesitate to take off his oversized hoodie.

He got behind me once again as he did the honers of tying the armless arms of the hoodie into a tight knot in front of me.

"Was it really noticeable?" Questioning him almost panicking. He nodded his head but smiled at me saying, "Trust ms it doesn't look so bad".

Thanking Jahseh I noticed his oversized T-Shirt thinking how good he looked in the colour red, Although red wasn't giving me quite the luck today.