𝟑𝟎. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒!

—RILEY

—RILEY.

"Stay close" He said. It brought me joy how much he really cared.

He wasn't like those other boys I'd observe from another perspective. The boys who'd talk about their own girlfriend behind their back to his closest friends,

Those boys how'd trick girls, The ones who were manipulative and thought things out to their own advantage.

He was open minded, He knew what to do and he knew what he wanted.

"How long would this one be?" Referring to the performance. "Got somewhere to be?" I shake my head, "No".

"Don't worry, You just think too much" He was focused on his friends being all together.

We were headed to the back of the convenience store. He makes his way onto a green garbage tanks.

Lights focused upon his, "I knew this isn't much the location, But trust me tonight is going to be fucking amazing".

This place seemed human-less. It was quiet, Dark and the mood seemed to be set.

Suddenly the back door of the store exposes two young looking boys. Shit, I thought.

"You ready?" Everyone seemed to be confused. "Hell yeah".

Minutes later they seem to bring out these huge speakers and they seemed to be setting up the equipment.

James stays by my side while we watched everything play out.

More and more people began to show up, in my eyes he was a super star, He was glowing. Not only was it the light her was under but his talent.

He looks down at me with this cute smile, I felt myself blushing. "Can y'all hear me?" The microphone seemed to pierce everyone's ears.

"Oh shit turn that down" Jahseh laughs covering the microphone with his hand.

"Technical difficulties" Says a laughing Stokeley who joined Jahseh standing as if it were a stage.

"Alright, Play that shit!" His vocal cords stretched for a while, Loud screaming although it was their sound.

I love it, I wanted to live in tonight for the rest of my life. The crowd began to go a bit crazy.

It was shoving and pushing everywhere but it was all in good fun. "Crowd surf that shit!".

I smile looking back, While everyone helps him up, Looking into Jahseh's eyes felt wrong. Simply because it would make me seem crazy.

But he notices, He hands out his Hand, Which in good intentions I grab. "Oh shit you finna come up here vro?!" Jahseh asked the crowd surfing boy.

"Fuck yeah!". All I could do was smile. They seemed to be having fun, That was until he slips and gets me very good in the nose.

"Oh shit" Jahseh quickly drops the microphone, "Everybody step away" Stokeley was kind.

"Dude watch out" I hold onto James's sleeve while he helps me stand straight.

I hold both my hands to my nose, Acing in pain. "Keep going" Signals Jahseh.

He leaves the boy behind while he takes me to the front side of the convenience store.
"Shit, Come here".

He hold the door open, He quickly rushes down a isle to get a bottle of water.

I sit myself down, I knew from past experience. "Move your hands Riley".

He pours water onto his bare hands softly patting his finger tips onto my bloody nose. I knew he didn't know what he was doing but just his company helps.

"it's not a big deal Jahseh". He takes his shirt off exposing his amazing body. He twists his shirt wetting it with water signalling me to hold it down.

"Is it really bad?" I question. He winces and pushes my hands onto my nose once again.
"Sorry about that, It was a stupid idea letting him get up there".

I shake my head, "It's alright, Go back out there they need you". "They have stokeley, Trust me they're alright".

"Thank you" I didn't think him much, It was something about me feeling as if I deserve it all.

"No problem Riley— Are you having fun?" I nodded my head, Hopefully he could tell my eyes smiled.

"Ski should be finishing up by now" I looked at him confused. "That was pretty fast" He looks up from his phone.

"Be patient Riley, I told you tonight was going to be cool as fuck" I laugh as his eyes got crazy big.

"You're a really nice person Jahseh" he nodded his head agreeing. "It's crazy how bad I want to fight".

I was concentrated on my nose, "Did it stop?". "Nope, You'll survive right?".

I nod my head before he begin to think talk, "It's crazy how misunderstood I am, And I don't think I'll ever know why".

"Not everybody is open minded Jahseh" He tilted his head. "I guess, You and Stokeley are the only ones that'll have a full understanding of me".

I was bit confused on what he meant. He could see through me, "For example in the future I believe I'll be pretty successful".

"Once I die, I know for a fact there's going to be many friends of mine who are going to claim they new me. They're going to make it seem as if they were so close to me" He put quotations around friends.

I nod my head indicating him to continue, "They'll never understand me, I believe you and Stokeley are the two that are going to know me like the back of your hand".

I smile at him, "You really think so?" he nods his head surly. "I could just picture it, I knew Jahseh, We were so close" He laughs mimicking the fakes.

"I see you as a King" He seems to look at me confused. "How come?".

"Well" I begin to explain myself. "Out there they see you as a hero, To me those are what I imagine Kings and Queens and you're a superstar. You are a king".

Our eyes lock, "King" He repeated smiling.
"Yo X !" A un familiar voice called out.

"Can we take a picture with you?" He looks at me before getting up to enlighten the girls.

I stay there holding his t-shirt to my nose rethinking what I had told him, Although he might take my compliment as a joke. He'll always be a king in my eyes thinking about what he just had said.

"Dude! There you are" Said a worrier James busting through the door.