Nico's POV(Eighty-Six)

We'd just left Percy's apartment when Will decided to enlighten us with a dream he had last night.

"So I had a dream last night," he explained, waving his arms in the air. "He were standing on some street in New York and there were two Nico's in front of me. One was real and the other a clone.

"I was of course freaking out because I had to kill one of them. I was pointing my gun from one to the other and the one on the right pointed at the other and said, 'He's the clone, kill him.'"

Will paused for effect and we all just looked at him. Malia giggled. "Thank you!" Will said, exasperated. "Well anyway, here's the funny part. I said, 'the real Nico would never pass up the opportunity to die,' and then I shot the clone, and woke up."

That got some laughs. We were a fair ways away from the apartment when I heard a crash. I whipped my head and around to look at where the sound came from.

To my horror, I saw some kind of monsters crash through windows to an apartment that just happened to be on the sixth floor. I was willing to bet I knew what apartment that was.

More of the same monsters were running through the doors on the ground level, setting fire to everything.

"Bee!" Will yelled, already running back. "Leo! Hazel! Frank! Get everyone out of the building. Jason, they're on the roof. You're gonna have to get them. Jason nodded. Piper and Calypso stayed with me on the ground with Malia to receive them.

We watched with baited breath as Percy did his duty and got the kids on the fire escape. We also watched when the fire escape fell.