Hotel(Three)

Edited 8/5/18

We arrived at some random motel in some random town at 11:13. I was told I slept the whole way here. That's seven hours in the car with a whole bunch of annoying people. I don't know how I did it. Maybe I was drugged?

Anyway, we parked the car and staggered into the motel. It was one of those sketchy motels in the middle of nowhere. We got two rooms right next to each other and the girls headed to the one on the right and Frank, Jason, and I went into the one on the left.

It smelt like smoke and there were stains on the walls. Dead bugs filled the light fixtures that only cast a strange yellow light anyway.

The beds smelled like smoke as well, and the covers had scorch marks and holes. Jason walked over and pulled the curtain closed on the window. I found a door that connected the two rooms and pulled it open. Apparently Piper had the same idea, because she opened the one on their side at almost the same time I did.

We left it open during the night and kept our clothes on and slept on top of the covers.

The next morning, we got in the car, drove through McDonalds, and continued our drive to Houston.

Short chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Love you demigods:)