Tattoos(Forty)

Edited 9/3/18

So I decided to get tattoos. I know, I know, my mother did not like the idea at first either, but I already have my Camp Jupiter tattoo and I kind of want sleeves. Bear with me here.

As of now, Luke is four years old and Arianna was 2 months old yesterday. I asked Luke what he thought of me getting tattoos and he said, and I quote, "Cool, Dude!" while making rock n roll fingers as Uncle Leo calls them and throwing on sunglasses.

So here I am on the Fourth of July(there was a Independence Day sale) checking out different styles.

I decided to tattoo Wise Girl on the inside of my bicep for starters. I had Annabeth write it in her handwriting.

Then on one arm I got chain links that looked kind of like Aquaman's tattoos but stopping at the bottom of my bicep and from there down was a wave like pattern and an the other, very intricate swirls that resembled branches, to signify a family tree. The sleeves reached up my shoulders a little so you could see black ink over the hem of my shirt. On my left wrist I had written Luke Charles and on my right was Arianna Silena(around the SPQR tattoo of course).

So I stood in the tattoo parlor, examining my sleeves in the mirror. There was a couple seconds where my heart sunk to my stomach and I started to feel sick, but then I decided that I did like them and that it was too late anyway.

I threw on my black jean jacket over my green tee and hopped in the car, heading back to the apartment. I had been in there for hours and it was all I could do to stay still while the man worked.

I had discovered that he was actually a child of Hecate which was pretty cool.

Upon arriving back home, Annabeth ran up to me with Ari in her arms, Luke on her heels, bouncing up and down. "Let me see!" She shouted. I took off the jacket and then my shirt and picked up Luke who traced is name on my wrist. For those of you wondering, the man that did the tattoos gave me ambrosia to heal up the skin so my tattoos looked awesome without the soreness.

Annabeth pecked me on the lips. "I love it," she said. I'm not exactly sure why, but it made me feel like a real adult for some reason. Annabeth caught sight of the Wise Girl on the inside of my right bicep and smiled.

"Hey did you hear?" Annabeth asked, remembering something. "Jason and Piper are pregnant again!" "What?" I practically screamed. She nodded vigorously. "And Leo and Calypso finally scheduled a date for their wedding in September!"

"Okay, hold up, we need to meet at Camp Half-Blood," I suggested.