Another One?!?(Thirty-Four)

Edited 8/17/18

(So sorry, this was supposed to come before Will and Nico's wedding, so consider it a flashback or something)

It was August 18th, our anniversary, when I got my anniversary/ birthday surprise. We had left our three year old son with my mom and gone out for a nice supper.

We had just finished eating our cheesecake dessert when Annabeth decided it was time for my present. "Let's go for a walk," she suggested. I paid for the meal and we left, walking along Times Square, on our way back to our car.

"Can I have my present now?" I asked, giving her my very best baby seal eyes. She laughed and grabbed my arm, wrapping it around herself and placing my hand on her stomach. "This is your birthday present," she told me.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion, pulling away to get a better look at what she was talking about. She just smiled cheekily and waited for me to figure it out.

"No way..." I whispered, finally piecing it together. "Yes way," she said. I gave a shout of joy, getting some looks, but I didn't care.

"I'm pregnant," Annabeth clarified. "We're pregnant," I repeated in a daze.

Time skip...

The next day we went to Camp Half-Blood, calling upon all of our friends in the friend group. We should give it a name. I'm gonna start calling us 'the squad' and see if it catches on.

So anyway, we dressed Luke up this morning with a t-shirt that read 'big brother' and the goal was to see how long it would take for someone to notice.

We met up with the squad and walked around the lake. Piper and Jason were chasing around Luke and Milo, who were both giggling profusely. Piper scooped Luke up into her arms and started tickling him.

"What does your shirt say, huh?" She asked. "Big brother? Yeah?" She set him back down and he shrieked and ran to Jason who was standing at the ready, already with Milo perched on his shoulder.

Jason was just about to pick Luke up when he froze. "Wait..." he started, confused. He grabbed his glasses from Milo who had stolen them from his face and read the shirt for himself.

"You're...huh?" He asked. Everyone simultaneously looked at us. "Surprise!" Annabeth shouted.