Piper's POV(Forty-Four)

Edited 9/3/18

We took the portal to Camp Half-Blood to see Will about how the baby's doing. I was due in the middle of April and it's March. After we lost the first baby, we went to see Rachel and she told us we would've had a boy, so we decided to name him Matthew. Today, we were going to see what the gender of this baby will be.

I remembered back to September when we had all gathered in the Jackson apartment to welcome the newly wed couple back home. Annabeth and Percy had been watching their kids and when they came back, they announce they were pregnant again, and Luke ran into the kitchen, took a big drink of water, and spit it all over Leo. How he knew to do that, I have no idea.

Anyway, we walked into the infirmary where Will was waiting, and we simply place his hands on my swollen belly and told me the baby was doing just fine. Now I know what your thinking, I'm eight months along and I haven't found out a gender yet, but we decided to wait for as long as possible.

"You guys ready?" Will asked. We both nodded eagerly. "You're having a boy," he announced. I screamed in excitement and hugged Jason who was crying already. I started to cry too as it sunk in.

After two years of trying to conceive and failing, we were actually finally going to have our baby boy. I couldn't even begin to explain my excitement and my joy. We were having a baby. Finally.