Home At Last(Four)

Edited 8/5/18

Oh my freaking gods, how long is this car ride! We left the motel at around 7:00 and we've been driving from the motel for about seven hours and we still have seven left until we make it to Houston. Is Leo really worth driving all this way for? I'm just kidding, of course he is.

It's currently 2:17pm and I am so bored. We have run out of movies to watch and we've played all possible games three times and we are not even half way done with our trip.

Time skip to Houston

We arrived at Leo and Calypso's Garage at around 4:00 in the morning.  They were waiting for us outside and they threw their bags in the car and hopped in. Leo squeezed in the back with Annabeth and I, Calypso Piper and Hazel sat in the middle row, and Jason drove with Frank in the passengers seat.

After awhile of talking we decided to play I Spy. Annabeth and I were just minding our own business, kissing a couple of times when Leo just had to intervene.

"I Spy PDA. Seriously guys, stop it. You're gross. You are not the only ones here," he said while grinning. Annabeth slapped him.

"I need to get out of this car!" I complained for probably the fiftieth time. Annabeth laughed softly. "I know Seaweed Brain. We'll be at the hotel soon and then we will be homeward bound."

A hotel and a long car ride later...

And out of the car! We pulled up onto Half-Blood Hill and were met by many familiar faces. I wrestled my way out of the smelly vehicle and pushed past demigods and collapsed on the grass. I made grass angels and rolled down the hill, breathing in the sweet scent of nature and anything that didn't smell like Leo after days in a car.

The sun was already setting so we went our separate ways. We decided to check in with Chiron in the morning.

Annabeth held my hand as we walked to the Poseidon cabin. "It feels so strange. We haven't been here in awhile, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth stated. She studied the abalone walls and took in the smell of sea salt.

She caught me staring and punched me in the arm. Entering the cabin I ran my fingers along the Minotaur horn mounted on the wall. "But it's good to be home."