More Babies!(Forty-Seven)

Edited 9/3/18

We were just having our monthly meet up with everyone at Camp Half-Blood in late June. Luke just turned four, and Milo is still three turning four in August. Ariana is one now and so is Sammy. Maria is just about 11 months old and Riley is 2 months old. We also got to meet the super cute newborn Rosalie who was only a couple days old.

After chatting a ton and catching up on a lot of things, Frank cleared his throat. I noticed for the first time how nervous he seemed.

"Hey, um, guys? We're pregnant," he said. We all sat their slack jawed. "Yes!" I broke the silence, pumping my fist. Sammy spit out the water Leo was trying to give him which was hilarious if you ask me, considering who he's named after.

"Are you going to find out a gender? Jason asked, cradling Riley. "No," Hazel answered simply, "we want it to be a surprise."

"We'll be staying at Camp Jupiter for awhile, which is no different than usual," Frank explained. "Plus the Praetor election is coming up this fall and Reyna and I are both retiring from that position. It's time for some new blood." Reyna nodded along to his claims.

"Congratulations you guys," Annabeth said, smiling warmly. Nico was beaming, absolutely glowing with happiness. I knew that he was either going to be really happy or really mad. There was no in between with him, so I'm glad it's the former.

I was really happy for Hazel and Frank. They were such a young couple and I shipped it from the very beginning. Well, to clarify, Hazel's young. Frank is my age, 26, and Hazel is still only 23.

Anyway, after a very eventful meet up with the group, we drove back into the city, except we headed towards Nana's house.

When we pulled up to their house(it was a small one in a suburban neighborhood on the Upper Eastside), we were met by a nine year old Estelle running down the drive to meet us.

She jumped at me, squealing my name and I picked her up and spun her around before setting her back down again.

She was wearing her favorite pink dress with the necklaces and bracelets Annabeth got her for Christmas. "You're looking fantastic today m'lady," I held out my hand and, giggling, she took it.

"Did you bring the kids?" She asked hopefully. "Why of course!" I answered. Mom had come out of the house at that point and jogged over to us, her apron still on and her hands covered in flour.

She gave me a hug, most likely getting flour all over me, but I couldn't complain much considering that flour usually meant blue cookies. Mom went over and gave Annabeth a hug and then unbuckled Ari from her car seat.

She ruffled her head of blonde curls and bounced her around. Ari giggled and kept saying "Nana" over and over again. Estelle helped Luke out of his car seat and the two took off towards the house, playing a game of tag on their way.

"Where's Paul?" I asked. "He ran to the store to get some more milk. He's on his way back now," she replied, shrugging me off when I tried to take my daughter back.

I could smell the cookies before we even got in the house. And if that didn't alert me to the cookies, Luke's screams about the blue delicacies definitely would've.

Paul arrived soon after and we began the meal. "So tell us about the others," Mom asked.

"Well, Leo and Calypso have three now. Rosalie, was born just last week. Um...oh yeah, Jason and Piper have Riley now, who's 2 months old. And Nico and Will adopted Maria like, 11 ish months ago, but we already told you that. Oh! And Hazel and Frank are expecting now," I finished in one breath.

"Oh wow," my Mom said impressed. "They're getting around," Annabeth just laughed and continued breaking apart pieces of food and putting them in front of Ari.

Mom eyed us, "Am I getting more grandbabies or..." "Mom!" I said. She laughed and got up from the table, grabbing the heavenly cookies. I took three and ate them in like, two seconds. Unfortunately Luke saw this and tried to devour as many cookies as he could.

He was quite upset when Annabeth had to explain to him why he couldn't have so many cookies.

After supper, we thanked Mom, Paul, and Estelle and headed back home. The elevator ride up to the sixth floor had a very content feel, as Ariana was asleep and Luke was undoubtedly tired. We walked to the door that had the number 600 on it and unlocked it, stepping inside.

"Who left the TV on?" I asked, slightly irritated. Annabeth, already half way up the stairs, turned around and gave me a look. "That was you, Seaweed Brain," my face heated up. "Oh, well whoops," Luke giggled and tugged on my tattooed arm. "C'mon Daddy, you gotta read me a story."

I let him lead me to his room and helped him pick out his pajamas. He ran super duper fast to go get his teeth brushed and then raced back in the room ready for story time.

So naturally I read him the the same story I read to him every night: Finding Nemo.

After I read about the daring adventures of Finding Nemo, it was time for bed. Luke's eyes were drooping and he was leaning on me. "Goodnight bud," I said, kissing his forehead. "G'night Daddy, love you," He said sleepily.

"Love you too," I replied, tucking him in.