Greece(Fifteen)

Edited 8/6/18

Walking around, we saw all sorts of things. It's been three days and we were heading to the Athena Parthenon.

We got a tour and we got to see the trident marks again. We saw the whole battle field. I saw where we fought the giants with the seven and where Periboia cut Annabeth's leg. And over there where my bloody nose started the apocalypse.

"Hey, don't think about that. Look at how beautiful the architecture is," Annabeth said. I took a long look at the temple. Wow, it is beautiful.

"Let's go back on a boat ride, huh?" She asked. I just nodded. She led me away from the battle field and we got on a ferry. We sat on the top deck and really took in the beauty of Greece.

We never really got to look at it this way before. I love the blue on all of the rooftops. And the clear waters. It's not as hard as I had originally thought to imagine our ancestors once living here, long ago.

I could almost see the gods running around with the mortals. I could imagine Mt. Olympus and all the nymphs and all the demigods and all the stories.

I've known for quite a long time that gods walk the earth, but it is another thing entirely to see where they thrived two thousand years ago.

I took a deep breath of the salty sea air and imagined my dad's palace below the surface. The Greek flag 🇬🇷 waved around in the distance and I realized how happy I was that we decided to come here after all.

I pulled Annabeth closer to me and kissed her in the light of the setting sun. Just then the ferry docked and we set off to the hotel.

Once in the room, I was about to burst. There was something I wanted to talk to Annabeth about, but I didn't know how. She noticed and sat down on the bed, motioning for me to sit next to her.

"What is it Percy?" She asked. "Annabeth, I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I want kids," I said, blushing deeply.

Annabeth just smiled. "I was thinking the same thing."