Cake and Job Interviews(Eight)

Edited 8/5/18

After choosing the perfect blue cake for the wedding I headed to the Aquatic Center for my interview.

Walking in the building I could see all the tanks with the different kinds of fishies. As I headed to the manager's office, all the fish turned to look at me. This caught a lot of mortal attention. I waved to the sharks and they did flips for me.

I chuckled and pushed open the door. The guy sitting at the desk was maybe forty-ish with dark hair graying at the edges. Smile lines wrinkled around his face and he wore a nice business suit, unlike all the employees I had seen, who were either wearing black, blue, and green polos or wetsuits.

"Ah, you must be Mr. Jackson. My name is Joseph Lars and I'm the manager of the New York Aquatic Center. I hear you are here for a job, yes?" Mr. Lars said with a smile, shaking my hand firmly.

"Yes, I'm Perseus Jackson, but you can call me Percy."

"So, Percy, tell me little about yourself."

Time skip...

I feel like the interview was a success, but I guess I will have to wait and see. I drove back to Camp Half-Blood and found Jason, Leo, and Frank. The girls were not yet back.

It still felt crazy to say that they were shopping for wedding dresses. And I was getting married soon. On my birthday to be exact. We decided to get married on August 18th so we could keep the anniversary. At least that's what my version of the story is.

Annabeth says it's so I don't forget(which doesn't make much sense because I often forget my birthday). But anyway, it should be fantastic.

But with the date being so close, that also means we have to start planning right away and get everything sorted out sooner. I just hope everything turns out okay.