August 4th(Twenty-Four)

Edited 8/15/18

And 'twas the day already when baby Valdez came out of the womb. I personally, had had a horrible night's sleep. Luke was up all night crying and so was I. I don't know how I got stuck with baby duty. Annabeth slept soundly while I drowned in all my tears and sorrows.

But alas, Luke is only three and a half months old.

He is the cutest thing though oh my gods!

He's already got the cutest curly black hair and green eyes with grey specks. He's all sunshine with Annabeth, but whenever I try to take him, he just makes faces at me. We've also been fortunate to have a baby that doesn't cry all that much. He's not very fussy and he'll usually sleep through the night(thank the gods).

Anyway, I woke up a little earlier than Annabeth and went downstairs(Yes our apartment has two floors, I know it's cool) and started making breakfast. After getting it ready, I walked back up the stairs and into the nursery where Luke was just laying there silently and looking at the stars on the ceiling.

He was kicking his little legs in his pajama onesie and waving his arms around, trying to catch them in his little fists. I walked over and scooped him out of the crib and set him on the change table.

I wrinkled my nose at the smell. "Come on, Luke. Work with me here. Why do babies have to poop all the time?" He just giggled in response. Go figure.

After changing his diaper, I changed him into a little blue Finding Nemo onesie and tried to brush through his curls like Annabeth taught me to do. I finally understand Annabeth's struggles to brush her hair.

Holding the baby in one arm, I flipped pancakes(blue) with the other. I had just put them on a plate when Annabeth came down the stairs with serious bed hair and in her pajamas. She smiled at the scene before her and took Luke from me, getting his bottle ready.

We sat down at the table with our blue pancakes and orange juice, Annabeth holding Luke who was drinking from his bottle. I swear he winked at me. Annabeth doesn't believe me though.

Just then, and IrisMessage appeared. Piper stood there looking excited and stressed at the same time. Her expression melted though when she saw the cuteness before her. Then she regained her composure.

"They're expecting the baby any minute now. Do you guys plan on coming to camp?" She asked. I jumped up. "Um, yeah! Be there in twenty!" Piper smiled widely and swiped her hand through the message.

"Grab the diaper bag!" Annabeth screamed excitedly. I picked it off the ground and we ran out of our apartment, locking the door behind us and sprinting to the elevator. Down five floors and we were at the car, buckling Luke into his car seat and driving off to camp.

Time skip...

We ran into the Big House and I somehow ended up with both the baby and the diaper bag. Thanks Annabeth.

Piper and Jason were already there, and so was Hazel. Piper jumped up and immediately took Luke from me.

Luke absolutely loves Piper. She bounced him around and cooed at him until he was infectious with the giggles.

Jason walked over with an eager smile and held his hands out to Luke. Piper rolled her eyes and handed him the baby. Jason tried to copy Piper's tricks, but Luke promptly fell asleep.

Jason started to panic. "What do I do? Someone take him!" "No man, he fell asleep on you, he's yours," I said. Jason made an 'O' with his mouth. Just then, Will flounced out of a room down the hall and bowed for everyone.

Nico came out of nowhere clapping for his boyfriend. "The one and only, the great and powerful Dr. Will Solace just delivered his third child. Congrats!"

Jason shoved(as gently as he could) Luke back into my arms and took off down the hall. Leo stumbled out of the room, not looking all there in the head.

Jason helped steady him. "You okay, man?" He asked. "It's a mini me. He looks just like me but tiny!" Leo whispered, marveling at the mysteries of genetics.

We got to go in and see for ourselves and the baby did indeed look almost exactly like Leo. Calypso was sitting up in bed holding him and he was screaming. I chuckled to myself. The similarities were endless.

He looked like a super tiny Latino elf with warm chocolate eyes and curly brown hair, maybe a shade lighter than Leo's. And yes he has a lot of hair for a baby.

"What's his name?" Annabeth asked. Leo and Calypso shared a look. "Milo Atlas Valdez," Calypso informed.