Piper's POV(Sixty-Eight)

Edited 10/30/18

After the funeral, it was maybe 11:00pm, Jason and I snuck into the Poseidon cabin to make sure everything was okay. We usually did this to help Percy. He was under a lot of stress being a single father of four kids, two of them being newborns.

What we saw brought a smile to my face. Luke and Ariana were both sleeping in their respective bunks. Percy and the babies were sleeping in the king size bed Annabeth and he shared whenever they visited camp.

Percy was laying on his stomach on the left side, way up against he edge, hardly taking up any room at all. He'd apparently been tossing and turning because hardly any blankets were on him, mostly tangled in his feet. He wore a pair of sweatpants and no shirt and the babies were laying side by side. His tattooed arm was laying gently across both of their backs.

It was so cute! Jason moved Percy's arm and gently picked up Bianca and I picked up Ethan and we moved them to their cribs. We'd discovered that they were most likely to sleep longer when they were in their cribs.

In the scuffle, Luke woke up. He sat up in bed and watched us silently, still half asleep. He nudged his sister and then padded over to the bed and crawled in. He pulled the blankets over himself and Percy and snuggled into his dad. Ari yawned and walked over, dragging her pink blanket behind her.

She stretched out on the bed and used Luke's arm as a pillow. They were both out in seconds. Jason took a picture and then looked at the other one he'd taken before we moved the twins. He shook his head smiling before his smile dropped. "I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's...gone. Forever."

"Yeah," I said, "I know."