Trick-Or-Treat!(Seventy-Two)

Edited 10/30/18

This chapter will also be sort of a catch up chapter so I will give all of the ages so you know how old everyone is at this point.

It's Halloween and we're all going trick-or-treating, this time around Houston instead of New York. It's only been a little over a month since Annabeth's death. I guess I'm doing okay. I think.

We are all decked out in our costumes again this year. We went trick-or-treating around Valdezs' neighborhood with the kids, and now we are having a party at their house. Leo and Calypso have gone all out on the scary decorations, as expected. Ari's kept close to me the entire time, working up enough courage to leave me and go play with the other kids.

Our family was dressed up as characters from Despicable Me. Luke picked the theme. I'm supposed to Gru(a handsome version, don't worry) with my tousled hair(I'm not bald either don't worry), black jacket, and gray scarf. I'm 29 right now.

Luke is dressed up as Victor, the villain of the movie. He's running around in his orange jumpsuit and I watch as he runs up to Leo and says, "Look at my pajamas!" Luke is six years old.

Ariana's dressed up as Edith, the middle child, with her blonde curls tucked under a pick hat, wearing all pink clothes. She's three.

Bianca is sitting dopily in a baby carrier on my chest in her Agnes costume: a cute yellow shirt and some overalls. She's a little over one month old.

Ethan is sleeping in a baby carrier on my back in a minion costume. It's a pill shaped yellow costume with blue overalls and exaggerated glasses. A little tuft of blond hair sticking out of the face hole. He's also a little over one month old.

The Graces are a skeleton family apparently. Jason, who's 28, is wearing a black shirt and black pants that have white bones on them.

Piper is also wearing a similar outfit except there's a curled baby skeleton over her swollen belly. She's also 28.

Riley's wearing a mini version of Jason's costume. He's two years old.

The Zhangs don't have related costumes this year. Frank is a Roman gladiator, sporting armor and a sword and shield. He's 29.

Hazel is dressed up as a cute witch with a green and purple dress, her hair extra frizzy. She's carrying around a broom covered in glitter, her dress equally sparkly. She's 26.

Emily is sitting contentedly on Hazel's hip wearing an adorable cheetah print leotard and skirt. It contrasts beautifully with her dark skin. A pair of cat ears that I'm pretty sure are real poke up from her dark curls, and a tail that I also think is real curls around Hazel's arm. Emily is 1.

The Valdez's are going Avengers themed. Leo is sporting a Black Panther outfit, currently holding the helmet under his arm because drinks! He's 28.

Calypso is dressed as Scarlet Witch, her caramel colored hair curled slightly, wearing black pants and a scarlet colored jacket and lots of rings on her fingers. The coolest part is that, with her being a sorceress, she can actually make her hands swirl with purple magic, just like the character. When Calypso came back with Leo, we made her a birth certificate stating that she's a year older than Leo, so technically she's 29.

Milo is wearing an Iron Man suit, the kind little boys wear that has a bunch of muscles. He's running around and chasing Luke with Riley trying to keep up. Milo's 6.

Sammy is also wearing a muscle-filled costume, though his is Captain America. Leo even made him a toy shield to carry around. I watched as he chased after the older boys, yelling for Ari to follow him. Sam's 3.

Rosalie is a special case. She wanted to be just like her brothers and be an Avenger. Calypso automatically thought she meant Black Widow or Gamora, but she was hellbent on being the Hulk, which scared Leo. And instead of wanting the girls version with the green leotard and the purple tutu, she wanted the boys costume with the muscle-y green hulk, equipped with the foam Hulk fists. It was the cutest thing watching her pummel Leo as he tried to hold her. She's 2.

If any of you were curious, Rosalie's first words were just as interesting as her brothers'. Supposedly, Leo and Jason were at home with their kids(this was about a year and a half ago). Milo, Sam, and Riley were in the living room and Callie and Piper were shopping.

Leo and Jason were sitting in the kitchen with a six month old Rose, jamming to music apparently. They were listening to Uptown Funk by Mark Robson ft. Bruno Mars. Leo was singing along, and when he got to the "I'm too hot" part, Rosalie yelled out "Hot damn!" So Yeah. The Valdez children are legends.

Anyway, back to Halloween costumes. Reyna came dressed as Katniss from the Hunger Games, with her hair tied back in the famous braid, and wearing the black arena clothes with a bow over her shoulder. She's 29.

The Solace-Di Angelos were seriously contradicting the Valdez group considering they were dressed up as DC characters. Nico wore a Batman costume(no surprise there) with the cape and the mask and everything. He's 26.

Will, on the other hand, was dressed up as Robin, Batman's sidekick. I don't know how, but he managed to pull off the green, red, and yellow spandex. Nico seemed to be embarrassed to be seen with Will. A couple times I heard him mutter "dork" under his breath. Will's 28.

Maria was wearing a cute little Wonder Woman dress. She ran around Nico's legs, tying him up with her 'Lasso of Truth'. Bee is 3.

And that concludes the costumes. Comment on your favorite costume.

After awhile, with both babies sleeping and Ari sleeping on the couch, we decided to head for home.