Plane Rides(Fourteen)

Edited 8/5/18

Annabeth held my hand as we got ready for takeoff. I took deep breaths and prayed to Zeus until the plane started moving, driving to the runway.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the aircraft sped up and soon enough we were in the air. I didn't loosen my grip on the arm rest or Annabeth's hand until the pilot told us we were at the right altitude and we could move around.

Annabeth brought Finding Nemo because she knew it would calm me down. See, that's just one of the reasons I love her so much.

Soon enough I fell asleep. And for once I didn't have nightmares.

Time skip...

I woke up to the pilot informing us that we would be landing in about twenty minutes. I looked over at Annabeth who was reading a book. She noticed me looking and smirked, planting a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed and tried to read over her shoulder. Turns out it was a Greek copy of The Hunger Games, so I could actually read it. I have to admit, it was pretty interesting.

My stomach dropped when the seatbelt sign came on and we started to descend. The wheels hit the ground a little harder than what I would've liked, but at least we were finally on the ground again.

We got out of the plane and took in the warm climate of Greece. Going into the airport, we got our bags and got a taxi to our hotel.

We checked in, left our bags, and headed out to see Greece.