Jason's POV(Forty-Five)

Edited 9/3/18

April 27th and Piper went into labor. And I was freaking out. I called Percy immediately who called Will. I threw our bags in the car and then helped Piper in the passengers seat. I drove as fast as it was legal to Camp Jupiter and we took the portal over to Camp Half-Blood where Will was waiting for us.

Percy and Annabeth were there too with their two kids. I guess the gods decided to be kind to us for once and gave Piper a quick birth. In no time or baby boy was in the fresh air.

After Piper fed him, I got to hold him in my arms for the first time. He had Piper's kaleidoscope eyes and a little bit of blond hair. He just sat contentedly in my arms making squeaky noises for awhile as Piper slept.

Percy and Annabeth came in and saw the baby and congratulated us before giving us some space. They promised to notify everyone. Percy went through the portal to get Triston and come back here so he could see his grandson. Piper was awake when he came and after he left we really kinda sat down to think about what we should name him.

Of course we had been brainstorming names for months, but now that we can hold him and see him, none of the names seem to fit.

"Hmm...Riley?" Piper suggested. I knew right away that that has to be his name. "I love it! How about Riley Eagle Grace?" I asked.

"Eagle?" She asked. "Uh...yeah?" I was confused. She seemed to think about it some more and then nodded. "Yeah okay, Riley Eagle Grace. I love it," she said.

"Alright, let's go show off our baby!" I said.