Leo's POV(Forty-Six)

Edited 9/3/18

The day was June 23rd when we welcomed our third child into the world. Yes I know, we totally forgot to tell you. But *looks both ways* the author forgot to mention it. We also decided we wanted to wait for the birth to discover the genders. I honestly wasn't sure what to hope for. I kind of wanted another boy, but then again, they're boys, and that's a lot of boys. I also kind of wanted a girl, but I don't even know where to begin with that.

Oh! Also, Sammy said his first word not too long ago. It was hilarious. Sammy was eating baby food or something and when it was empty I whispered, "This bitch empty," and then Sammy chucked it at the wall and yelled, "YEET!" Calypso wasn't too happy about that either.

So anyway, here we are on this fine June evening, someone watching our kids(hopefully) while Calypso performed the magical art of childbirth. Aaaaaaand it's a girl!

The realization hit me like a brick to the head. I hadn't realized how much I'd wanted a baby girl. And she was so godsdammed cute! With her brown eyes and complexion more resembling Calypso's than mine, she was gorgeous.

Luckily, we had planned out a name for either gender, so we already knew what her name would be. I said it out loud though, just to test it on my tongue.

"Rosalie Esperanza Valdez."