Planning(Five)

Edited 8/5/18

"Are you sure you can do this?" I asked Leo. He laughed. "Are you sure...Man, I built a giant warship, of course I can make this firework."

"Okay, but it needs to be perfect."

"What do you want it to say?" Calypso asked.

To be honest with myself, I don't know yet. I want it to be perfect. Well, maybe not perfect, but right.

An idea struck me. "Can you do images too?"

Leo put his face in his hands. "Percy, you are talking to the Mr. McShizzle Man Bad Boy Supreme. What do you think?"

I smiled sheepishly. "I'm gonna go get Rachel. She can help paint it and then you could make the firework." He nodded and I ran out of Bunker Nine.

Time skip...

Rachel showed me to painting. We were back in Bunker Nine with Leo and Calypso. It was exactly what I was picturing. "It's perfect Rachel. Leo, can you do it."

"YES!" He screamed. Then he looked down at the floor, "yes I can dumbass. Stop asking."

But then he looked at me with a big shit-eating grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "And then I want the words 'as long as we're together' under it. And it has to be the last firework. I'll propose to her after that."

Leo nodded. He had a pen in his mouth and screwdriver in his hand. He was studying the picture closely. "That actually happened?" He asked.

"Yep. And it was the best underwater kiss ever," I stated matter-of-factly. Leo chuckled and walked off deeper into the bunker.

"We should get to work Callie. 4th of July is next week. And Percy? Get out. You don't want your girlfriend to catch you in here. She's smart. She'll figure you out," Leo called over his shoulder.

"See ya around guys," Calypso waved and ran after Leo.

I glanced down at the painting one more time and smiled before heading out with Rachel to get back to camp. I have a date with my Wise Girl in...twenty minutes.