Blown Off Track!

The team followed the northern path for about four hours before reaching the Country of Rice

The team followed the northern path for about four hours before reaching the Country of Rice. There they sat down to rest for a while. "Ah...feels nice to sit after walking for four hours straight." Cloud remarked, laying down on the soft grass.

The wind was getting stronger, but nobody really noticed it. Sakura sat down next to Link and tried to spark up a conversation.

"Hey Link?" The boy looked over to her. "Yes?" He replied. "I have a question..." Sakura told him. "Ask away!" "...do you love anyone?" She asked, trying to avoid eye contact and blushing.
"Yes...but I'm not sure she loves me back." The hero blushed while also trying to avoid eye contact, which Sakura took as a sign.

"YES! HE LOVES ME! HE LOVES ME!" Inner Sakura said, cheering like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Cloud was starting to feel the wind suddenly change. "Hey guys...the wind's picking up fast. I think we should get moving." He rose up while picking up Naruto, who was fast asleep, and placed him on his back. "I feel it too..." Link said. "So do I..." Sakura also said.

They got up and started walking. When they finally reached the Hidden Sound, the wind became fierce. They all turned around and saw a tornado. "The wind is too strong...we won't make it!" Link said, trying to hurry to Orochimaru's hideout, but he didn't make it. The tornado sucked them all in and launched them all to the southwest.

When the team awoke, they noticed that they were right outside of Sunagakure

When the team awoke, they noticed that they were right outside of Sunagakure. "Ugh...where are we?" Cloud asked. "That tornado must've launched us far...we're in a desert." Naruto looked around. "It looks like we're outside of the Hidden Sand Village...but how? Weren't we in the Land of Rice just a few minutes ago?"

"You were asleep Naruto. A tornado sucked us in and spat us out here." Sakura replied. "Oh...but that means that we're thousands of miles away from the villains now...and Sasuke too!" Naruto said, angrily. "It can't be helped, Naruto! We're here now and your complaining won't change it!" Link said. He was getting tired of Naruto complaining about everything. "HEY, BUSTER! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL AT ME?!" Naruto shouted.

"I'm the leader of this team, and I have the right to put you in your place!" Link replied. "That's it!" Naruto said, doing some hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A clone appeared and started moving his hands around the real Naruto's open palm. When the blue energy  began to appear, the clone disappeared. "RASENGAN!" Naruto began running at Link, but before he could make contact with him, Cloud jumped into his path and threw him to the ground.

"What are you doing?! This isn't gonna help us." Cloud said. "Let's just go into this village and talk to some of the villagers." The other three nodded and walked into the village.