The Water Hideout

Link and the team had arrived in Kirigakure via a boat, but due to Naruto's poor anchorage, the boat broke down

Link and the team had arrived in Kirigakure via a boat, but due to Naruto's poor anchorage, the boat broke down. To get to Orochimaru's hideout, they needed to rent another boat. But to get a boat, they needed to inform the Mizukage, so they went to her quarters. The current Mizukage, Mei Terumī, took notice of them.

"Oh...Leaf Shinobi...what brings you here?" "Well, we need to rent a boat because a certain idiot wrecked our ship." Sakura told her. Naruto looked down.
"You need a boat? Well...I'll have to charge you 100 ryō for one..."
Sakura forked over 100 ryō from Naruto's savings.
"Why mine...?" He thought. Mei let them rent a boat, and the team began their voyage across the ocean.

 Mei let them rent a boat, and the team began their voyage across the ocean

They arrived at the mini island where the hideout was located. Link played the Ocarina to reveal the hidden hideout, afterwards it rose from the ground. He led the squad into the hideout. This hideout was full of water, but also had a volcanic feel. Naruto pointed out a rusty switch in the middle of the room, and Link pounded it with the Megaton Hammer. Most of the water drained into a small drain, allowing quick access to the lower floors.

The team jumped down to the first basement of the hideout, which only had one door. The team entered the room, expecting an enemy, but all they found was a chest that contained some kunai. They entered the next room, which contained some Lizalfos. The team made quick work of them.
A chest appeared with a key inside. After opening it, they pressed forward. The next chamber had some tiny snake-fish hybrids, which constantly jumped out at them, but were killed easily by one slash of a sword.

"What the heck are these things?!" Link shouted, running across the room as fast as he could. He eventually reached the end of the room. However, he was on his own. He thought the others had ran ahead, however, he then noticed that the next door was locked. Link looked around the room, but realized that the others were gone. He then came to the conclusion that they were captured.

Link then unlocked the door and found himself surrounded by some Stalfos. Of course, he took them down with no problems at all, and stole the big key from the side of one of them. He then realized that he was in the second basement of the hideout. Link then found the room where the jutsu caster was hiding. He unlocked the door and looked around. The jutsu caster appeared in sight. It was a girl, who looked somewhat like Princess Zelda.

"So, have you come here to join your friends?" She asked the boy. "What do you mean by join them?" She pointed up at the ceiling, where Cloud, Naruto and Sakura were hanging above a trapdoor.  "LINK!" Sakura shouted. "OH LINK, THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE HERE! LISTEN, I NEED YOU TO GET ME DOWN Y'KNOW!" Naruto screamed. The trapdoor opened and a gaping mouth appeared. It was a giant variant of those things from earlier. It did not move from its den, it laid in wait for its prey to fall into its gaping jaws.

Link ran at the jutsu caster and began slashing at her, she took some hits, and eventually fell onto the ground. Link then pushed her into the jaws of the beast below. However, this proved to be a fatal mistake. The beast then fused with the girl and arose. Link climbed up and cut the ropes of his teammates before they could be swallowed. The boys then got ready for battle, however, Sakura pushed them to the side. "Stay back...this is MY fight." She said. Link and the others were quite astonished. Sakura jumped up at the beast and landed a clean punch on its snout.

The thing fell to the ground and Sakura punched it again. Link then ran at the beast and stabbed its head multiple times. The beast made one last attempt to destroy the heroes by creating a chasm and attempted to knock them in, but it failed. Link stabbed it through the head and it died, coughing up the jutsu caster into the chasm. A blue portal appeared and the heroes stepped in.

The tornado at Otogakure completely disappeared, and Orochimaru went insane. "THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY! HURRY UP AND START EXTRACTING THE TRIFORCE OUT OF THE GIRL!" Orochimaru said as he put Zelda into a machine that was to extract the Triforce of Wisdom out of her.

Meanwhile the Heroes were transported onto their boat. Link began navigating back towards the Land of Fire, as the heroes were going to visit Konohagakure to tell Tsunade of their exploits. Once they got back to land they walked all the way back to Konoha, making it back after five hours of walking.

The team entered Tsunade's office and told her about their heroic exploits. "So you've all figured out where Orochimaru is?" "Yes we have, and now we're about to go after him." Link said, all fired up. "Well, that's great...now hurry! You don't know what he could be up to right now!" Tsunade said, sending the heroes off. They ran out of the village towards the Otogakure path.