Panic At The Forest Temple

The next morning, the heroes got up bright and early. "Let me sleep a little longer..." Naruto babbled, half asleep. "We don't have time for this, you Microphallus'd idiot!" Cloud yelled, angering the nuisance. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT MICROFALALA MEANS, BUT I BET IT'S NOT NICE!" Naruto screamed, jumping on top of Cloud. "GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE SHI-" Sakura quickly kicked Naruto off of Cloud, sending him flying and causing Link to chuckle. But suddenly, Naruto fell back down, unfortunately landing on Link. "OUGF-" Link coughed out. "Link! I'm so sorry!" Sakura exclaimed, throwing Naruto off the young hero. "No big deal." Link said, struggling to get up. "Here, I'll help you." Sakura smiled nervously. "This is one confusing love square." Cloud whispered. "Love square? Sakura's clearly into me, not anyone else!" Naruto said confused. "I'm pretty sure you're the least of her worries. Doesn't she like Sasuke?" Cloud asked. "Sasuke's a no-good jerk, who only likes himself." Naruto said bitterly. "He seems pretty douchy." Cloud responded. "DEFINITELY! I don't get what Sakura sees in him." Naruto pouted. "Guys, we should hurry and head out!" Link yelled, grabbing the other's attention. "Let's go." They walked deeper into the woods than ever before. "So we're in the Sacred Forest Meadow.." Link said. "Which means that the temple is just beyond this maze."

Leading this team had been his biggest challenge, but he took it head on. He guided them through the maze and to the temple, which had a broken staircase. "So...how the heck are we supposed'ta get in there?" Naruto asked. "There's no way that all of us can get in there...seeing as you guys don't have hookshots. I can only take one person with me."

Link looked among the team, but the only one who seemed eager to go was Sakura. "Hmm...Sakura, how would you like to accompany me into the Forest Temple?" Link asked. "W-What? M-Me?" She suddenly blushed. "Of course I'll go..." She said, as the Inner Sakura did her typical "CHA!" "Alright...hold on to my back." Sakura blushed even harder as she wrapped her arms around him. Link fired the Hookshot at the tree at the side of the temple, and entered it.

"Well that was unexpected..." Cloud said, surprised that Link chose Sakura out of the three. "It really was..." Naruto said. "I'm clearly smarte-" Cloud chose not to finish the sentence, as he didn't want to get tackled. "Hey, you wanna go get some food from that Hyrule Castle Town? I've got the feeling that those two are gonna be awhile." Naruto asked, arms crossed. "Fine by me." Cloud responded, sighing as the two ran out of the forest.

Link and Sakura walked into the entrance, and were attacked by two Wolfos, which were easily taken down by the two. "Wow, we really make a great team!" Sakura said. "I agree." Link smiled at the pink-haired ninja. They walked into a small hallway, and then into the door at the end.

In the next room was four torches, which were all unlit. The guardians of those torches, the Poe Sisters, approached the heroes slowly. "Hey, Greeny and Pinky! We need your help." Link paused. He remembered the problems that they caused when he originally visited the temple.

"What do you want from us?" He asked heatedly. "There's a man deep within the temple who took our flames. He's somewhere on the upper floors of the temple. Those flames are our source of life...! And if he gets away with them, then we'll..." "Cease to exist." The blue sister said nervously.

"Why should we help you?" Sakura raised her eyebrow. "You seem like you're in league with the offenders." 

"Believe us...we aren't. We just need our flames, because if we cease to exist, the spirits of the temple will escape, and cause terror in Hyrule!"

"Alright, we'll help, but if you betray us...let's just say that you won't enjoy what happens next." Link held his Gilded Sword out at them. The four Poes laughed as they returned to their torches. Link rolled his eyes. "Come on Sakura, we're going on a manhunt."

They walked upstairs and reached a room with a twisted hallway. "Sakura, watch for any shadows that appear from the ceiling." She nodded. Just as Link said that, a shadow appeared above his head. He ran forward as a Wallmaster fell and hit the ground, which he quickly stabbed, killing the hand-like creature. "Link...this place is a little...scary." Sakura said, shivering. Link put an arm around her, trying to calm her down. "Don't worry...you have your protector here with you!" Link smiled sweetly, causing Sakura to blush.

They continued deeper into the temple, until they reached a dark room, lit only by one small torch and the Crystal of the Wind. Link noticed the outline of a cloaked figure, who was holding the crystal. "HEY! WAIT! THAT'S A HIDDEN TREASURE OF THE KOKIRI! PUT IT BACK!"
Link shouted at the figure, who revealed himself as the very same that they saw at the Fire Temple. He didn't say anything and just raised his arms. A second later, the four flames of the Poe Sisters appeared and merged into a Big Poe. The figure disappeared, now possessing all three of the special crystals of the tribes of Hyrule.

"Well, this'll be a challenge." Link said. "Let's do this, Sakura." "R-Right, Link!" She threw a kunai at the Poe, stunning it for a few seconds. Link ran at it and stabbed it with his sword. The Big Poe then sucked him in.

"LINK!" Sakura screamed out his name. Inside the Poe, Link found the four flames. He caught them in a bottle, and with that, the Poe started to disintegrate. Link sighed in relief, returning to Sakura, who ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay..." She was almost in tears. "What's wrong?" Link asked her, surprised. "Nothing...nothing is wrong...you're okay...and that's all that matters." Sakura replied, making Link smile.

The Poe Sisters then entered the room, and Link gave them the flames. The Poes then opened the blue portal, which Link and Sakura walked into, and they were taken out of the temple.

Outside, Naruto and Cloud were having a picnic with the food they bought. "Man, this is really good! But not as good as the old man's ramen!" Naruto said. "Ramen?" Cloud, who had no knowledge of ramen prior to this conversation, asked confused. "Oh! You don't know ramen?!" Naruto was shocked. "Never heard of it." Said Cloud. "Wow! It's the BEST! The noodles to just the smell of the broth! Everything about ramen is the absolute best!" Naruto explained excitedly. "Whenever we go to my village, I'll treat you to the best ramen I've ever had, Ichiraku Ramen!" Naruto grinned. "Sure!" Cloud smiled back.  Suddenly, Link and Sakura appeared from the blue portal and walked towards them. "Hey! You guys got food!" Link smiled. "Yeah! Get some while it's good!" Naruto said. They all ate and got up. "Let's head back to Princess Zelda." Link said. They all ran out of the forest together.