Adventure in the Mountains

The team had decided to head to the country of lighting, and after traveling for a long five days, they arrived Kumogakure

The team had decided to head to the country of lighting, and after traveling for a long five days, they arrived Kumogakure. During that time, they had stocked up on food, which Naruto had carried in a backpack, much to his dismay. Climbing up the mountains was tough for him, but he eventually made it.

"Phew...I'm beat. Can we rest a bit?" Naruto asked, panting. "I don't think a break will do us that much good." Cloud said. "However, if you feel like staying behind this time, no one's stopping you." Naruto looked around for a hotel. "Yeah...I'll stay behind...good luck you guys." Naruto found a hotel and booked a room. Link, Cloud and Sakura made their way to the Raikage's quarters.

"Well well well...a Leaf Kunoichi...and two unknown people." Ay said. "What are you doing here?" "We're going to Orochimaru's hidden hideout in the northeastern mountains." Sakura explained to him. "How do you expect to get to the northeastern mountains? They're a hassle to get to." Ay told them. "I don't know...but we'll get there somehow." Sakura told him. "I'll help you out...Bee! GET IN HERE!" Ay shouted, and Killer Bee came in the room.

"Yo yo yo! It's Killer Bee in the house!" Bee said as he appeared

"Yo yo yo! It's Killer Bee in the house!" Bee said as he appeared. "This is Killer Bee, my right hand man." Link couldn't help but laugh as he listened to Bee rap. "Bee will be your escort to the mountains." Bee jumped up. "Alright, y'all, let's get movin'." They all walked out the back side of the village. It took a while to get to the mountains, but they breezed through the range once they did.

 It took a while to get to the mountains, but they breezed through the range once they did

They reached the area that Jiraiya had marked on the map. Link pulled out the Ocarina of Time and perfectly replicated the melody that Jiraiya had played at the desert hideout. Sakura blushed. "He's so talented...eek! I didn't know he played the Ocarina!" She thought to herself.

The hideout rose from the ground, and Link led the team inside. This hideout was like a labyrinth. "Huh...well, let's stick together this time." Link said. Bee had pointed out a key that was in the center of the room. The key was also right above a gap. "Don't worry guys, I've got this." Link threw his boomerang at the key and it grabs it. "Gotcha!"
The team looked for a locked door and found it across the room. They proceeded further and found themselves in a room full of Stalfos. "What are Stalfos doing here?!" Link thought to himself.

The team easily defeated the Stalfos and pressed on forward. The next room led downstairs, in which they found a broken bridge that led to the next door. Bee used one of the Eight-Tails' tails to pull the bridge back into place. "How did you do that?" Cloud asked. "It's a long story, but I could rap it to y'all if you'd like." Bee said. "Not interested." Cloud replied.

They walked across the bridge and entered the next room, which contained the hideout's big key, although it was frozen. Link took notice of it and shot a fire arrow at the block of ice containing the key. He then grabbed it and signaled the team. "Hey guys! I got it!" "Alright! Let's get going." They all entered the next room. This room had a bunch of Dodongos, but Link made quick work of them with bombs. "What are all of these creatures native to Hyrule doing here?" Link thought.

They eventually reached the room where the jutsu caster was hiding. Link unlocked the door to it. This jutsu caster was female, and she looked to be of Gerudo descent. "Why is there a Gerudo here?!" Link shouted. "Well well well...it looks like the heroes finally made it!" The jutsu caster jumped up. She jumped up and summoned a giant Dodongo.

"This again? This should be a cakewalk

"This again? This should be a cakewalk." The giant Dodongo opened its mouth and began to breathe fire. However, Link threw a bomb into it's mouth and stabbed it through the forehead. The Dodongo rolled around the room and fell into a giant chasm in the center of the room, with the caster on its back. Eventually, the team heard a loud thump, signifying that it was all over. A blue portal appeared and they all entered it.

They were returned to Kumo. Over at Otogakure, the tornado weakened further than before. "BLASTED HEROES! THEY KEEP DESTROYING MY MINIONS!" Orochimaru screamed. "IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY WEAKEN IT ENTIRELY!" Ganondorf sighed, as did Sephiroth. "Maybe we should send something...bigger."
Sephiroth suggested. "Great idea." Orochimaru said.

Back at Kumo, the heroes retrieved Naruto and went on their way, saying their goodbyes and thanks to Ay and Bee. "Alright gang, next we're going to The Hidden Stone Village!" Link said as he and his team ran off.